UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy...New Revlon and Maybelline at Bed, Bath and Beyond 1/14

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I Spy...New Revlon and Maybelline at Bed, Bath and Beyond 1/14

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 1/14/2012 07:37:00 PM
As promised, I am going to show you some of the new things I spotted at Bed, Bath and Beyond last week. It just so happens that the department associate was putting up new displays.

This is Revlon's jump into the trend of gel-like polishes...
I see a wide array of shades. Since I'm seriously behind on swatching, I didn't make a purchase. But, after pulling a couple of the bottles to show you up close, I'm thinking I'll probably change my mind...

Gosh, that's a pretty green. Being Irish and all, I would love that one around St. Patrick's Day.

And for those that have a warm spot in their heart for a peacock blue or a dark teal...

Ahhh...another lovely.

Then I found these lippies...
The sales associate, that was setting up the displays, was rather excited to tell me about this Maybelline lipstick. And, rightfully so. Gone are those two-step processes of putting on a drying lip color, waiting for it to dry, then putting another product over that to give the lips some moisture. This one states it does it all in one product. And even if it lasted HALF as long as it claims, I'm sold.

Again, I pulled out just a couple to give you an idea about packaging and shades...



I took these photos with my phone camera and all but this last photo (got blurry) have impressed me with what my phone can do. These colors are spot on, even under fluorescent lighting.

After I do some merchandising projects, I have to take a photo of the finished deal to send in with my report. I have to do this for the BB&B project I do. What I should make a point of doing is taking the photos of the makeup stuff BEFORE I do the merchandising work. My polish is chipped and shows in a couple of these photos. Blech.

If you don't know it, I have a Facebook fan page. The link to it is over in the right column; the one with Libby lounging on her couch. Click on that to be taking to the site so you can sign up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you're learning chords, you learn and study them for only One Key at a time. Then you can quickly and easily figure out how to play any chord in any key on the spot, whether you've memorized
that specific chord or not. It is very soothing to hear the sound of piano and
based on such vast change of scales, a song sounds so melodious.


My web blog; piano chords and scales
Also see my web page > piano chords and tabs

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates