UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy...New Products at Walgreens 1/12/12

Friday, January 13, 2012

I Spy...New Products at Walgreens 1/12/12

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 1/13/2012 07:40:00 PM
This week I mostly did window shopping. In a resolution to lower my makeup budget and put more into photography classes and accessories, I put in some serious resistance this week.

There were some goodies out there. As always, these are new to me.

I dared myself to go into a Walgreens and not buy anything. Think I succeeded?...
Burt's Bees has started a new line called gud. I think it is pronounced like gouda...without the A. Anyhoo, the sales lady said that she had a $1.50 off coupon for them too. So I did some sniffing and made a pick...
I picked the Vanilla Flame wash to try. My verdict from one use...meh. For me, I felt it under-performed. I think because Burt's Bees is behind it, I was expecting more. So, this wasn't any better than a Sauve body wash. However, if you are so inclined to give it a try, there is a QR on the back of the product...
For kicks, I tried it. After sharing my email address, they emailed me a $1 off coupon. (As an aside, the sales lady said that these were not selling well at all.)

Next, I saw this. Now I almost bought this because I had not heard anything about it...
Wet 'n Wild has a lash kit that has a mascara and a lash booster in it. Seems they have been around as this one was the only one left. I can't tell you any more than that.

This week was an easy one for work. So, I had more spare time on my hands. I shopped around a bit more, going down different aisles and then I found this...
 It was on clearance...
 Can you tell what aisle it was on?
'Nuf said.


Sally Hansen's 'Moisture Twist' 2-in-1 Primer and Color. Looks like a color gloss. The swirly colors were what caught my eye. I felt my resolve weakening. Then I told myself to go home and look for a coupon first. :)

Now this one, I have read about on other cosmetic blogs...

 Sally Hansen might be trying to give us a sucker punch because the above shown polish is named 'Hidden Treasure.' However, here is the original 'Hidden Treasure' I reviewed way back. Nothing even close. Oopsie!

I really like press-on nails. I love how perfect they make my nails look. But they have come a long way with the glue or adhesive. Man, that stuff works good! So I don't use them unless I want to keep them on for several days. Again, I found myself struggling to keep my debit card in my pocket when I saw these...


 And again, with these!!!


Did you catch that sale price sticker? Buy one get one 50% off. Ooohhh!!!

I spied a LOT of stuff, didn't I? And I spied stuff today at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I'll post that this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates