UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Forever 21's Trickster Nail Polish

Monday, January 30, 2012

Forever 21's Trickster Nail Polish

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 1/30/2012 06:27:00 PM
If you have ever taken photos of a teal/green/blue polish, you know it can be a monster to try and capture the true essence of that shade. And since I am not even sure how to open a photo enhancing program, I'm just going to wing it. You know, like just about everything else I do and show on this blog. Luckily, it's just a hobby and not my living.

Let me show you...


Only the last photo can show you how cool (as in neat-o) the polish is and capture that shift of magenta in it.  Even Forever 21 calls this 'Blue/Green'. I'm gonna name it 'Trickster' because that's what it is.


'Trickster' totally fits. Here, it looks like a dominantly greenish teal. But there is that flash of pink or magenta that catches the eye and makes you wonder if you really did see something else in the color.

And before I go on, I want to say that this is 3 coats. And it was dreamy to apply this polish from Forever 21. I am sporting 3 coats with a top coat of Color Club's Vivid Top Coat. There is an amount of visible nail, however, it isn't so evident on real life.

So I wonder, it really isn't the polish that I playfully am calling 'Trickser' that is deceptive. it might be the natural light, this time. Either way, you will have no problems enjoying the shifting shimmer in this Forever 21 polish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates