UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Not Just An Everyday Blue Shade of Polish

Friday, January 20, 2012

Not Just An Everyday Blue Shade of Polish

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 1/20/2012 07:27:00 PM
It's Friday and no one should be blue. That is, unless you are nails...




Lots of blue! Pretty blue. love & beauty comes from Forever 21 retail stores and I love looking for new polishes in those stores. I haven't found anything recently. However, I did nab this one before Christmas.

In real life, this blue is just a bit darker. But the shimmer cannot be diminished. It is there but not in an over-kill way.

For $2.80, you are not breaking the bank for a really decent nail polish. This one applied like a dream. I did not have one bit of an issue with it. I have 3 coats here and I did put a top coat of Lumos on. (I really want to get more than just this little sample of Lumos. It's something I do want to share with you. love.)

Looks like a galaxy of stars. Even though love & beauty don't like to give their nail polishes 'real' names, as this one is just labeled 'Blue', it could do well with 'Blue Galaxy.' Anyway, I think it is out of this world.

It is pretty, don't you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates