UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Bath and Body Works Always Works For Me

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bath and Body Works Always Works For Me

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 7/07/2010 04:36:00 PM
In an earlier post I talked about a Bath and Body Works haul.  I love that store!  When my husband and I first started dating, I took him to a BBW store.  I stepped into the store, spread my arms out and said 'if you ever want to get me a gift, you can come here and get me ANYTHING!'  He took notes as he wanted to be a 'good' boyfriend.  And I was training him right, right off the bat. ;)

Since I think BBW is the bomb, my friends are quite aware of my obsession.
This is a surprise gift I got from a very dear friend.  It's the 'White Citrus' fragrance in a body butter, body scrub and a body mist.  Ahhh...nose heaven!!!

These three joined the rest of the White Citrus family...
I have the body wash, the body lotion and the room spray. Of course I like it!!!  You can see that, right!!!

I'm from the Midwest and my hubby is from New York state. I told him that I was going to stink to high heaven, which is a colloquialism meaning you put on a lot of perfume.  I asked him if he had heard that before and he had.  Here I thought it was a Midwestern/Southern quip.  I just hope it wasn't my friend's subtle way of saying I really did stink!  Nah, she said she just wanted to make me smile.  I did.

If you like Bath and Body Works, what is your favorite fragrance? Do you like best the body butter, body wash, room spray or....????

5 comments:

Megan Harmeyer on July 7, 2010 at 5:05 PM said...

My absolute, hands down fave from B&BW is Brown Sugar & Fig - I have it in every form possible. LOVE it!! I like others, but that's THE one for me. I love the shower cream - body wash, but creamier. Oh, and the lotion. It's all good, though, really. LOL

candoo on July 8, 2010 at 4:39 PM said...

I am also a huge fan of BBW. I have tons of their stuff. Honestly I don't have a favorite body scent, I have so many that I just do a rotation. I do have a favorite scent in the candles and that is the margarita,,, ummmmm that smells like I am on vacation

Unknown on July 8, 2010 at 6:59 PM said...

I have lots of B&BW stuff but my all-time favorite scent is definitely the Sea-Island Cotton. :) Glad you're enjoying all the White Citrus. Is the room spray a lasting fragrance?

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 8, 2010 at 11:25 PM said...

@ Megan BS&F...OMG!!! Yes, I love that one dearly too.

@ Candoo My linen closet is like a mini BBW store. :)

@ Berni Sea-Island Cotton is like fresh, crisp bed sheets...ahhhh! I think the room sprays are about average. I do think the BS&F lasts the longest though.

KarenD on July 9, 2010 at 4:51 PM said...

We have some Cherry Blossom lotion in the bathroom at work that I've been liking. :)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates