UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Falling for Fall's Gold

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Falling for Fall's Gold

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 7/27/2010 06:37:00 PM
To me, it seems way too early to start wearing fall fashions.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE fall!  But when it's 109 degrees here in Orlando, FL, I'm having difficulty conjuring up thoughts of pumpkins and light sweaters.

However, this still did NOT stop me from buying a fall collection(s) of nail polish.

I picked this up about 2 weeks ago at Icing...


 (Gushing!) I snapped this one up in a hurry.  Since nail blogging, I've learned to 'strike while the iron is hot!'  And that's what this collection is: HOT!  A 5 mini bottle fall collection that is as sweet as a caramelized pear!

From left to right; a shimmery gold, a creamy apple green, creamy burnt orangy-red, a smoky plum cream, and finally creamy sienna polish.
Libby said she'd model the gold polish for me.  But she tired pretty quick.  I did get a really cool photo from her.  Yes, her coat is really that soft!
This collection didn't name their beauties.  So, it's a good thing I like to make up names for them.

This is Fall's Gold...

This last photo is a very true to life show of the color.  I'm more of a shimmery, glimmery, shiny girl.  That's why I picked this one first.  It's a gold that shimmers gold.

 It was fun wearing this one for a few days.  I did get a chunk off one nail after 3 days.  Other than that, the wear was decent.  I did a BC, 1 Seche Clear, 2 colors, 1 Seche Clear and Seche Vite to finish.

Does this Fall's Gold look like fall?  And, what do you think of this special edition from Icing?  I like the gold best, without trying the others yet, but which one do you like?
And, are you ready for fall?  Man, I am...but then only a few of you may be at my age where cooler weather is a godsend!!! ;p

7 comments:

ABOP Laquerlove on July 27, 2010 at 7:11 PM said...

I like the Icing mini/medium sets, but yes it irks me that they don't name them. I have 20 Icing polishes in my collection that have no names!

AggiePigeon on July 27, 2010 at 9:07 PM said...

this is a pretty neat collection and thanks Libby for modeling with one of the bottles!

Stephanie Merlin on July 28, 2010 at 12:39 AM said...

What a great collection! I love those colors!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors!!!

Musicalhouses on July 28, 2010 at 2:21 PM said...

LOL! Libby is adorable, and that colour looks gorgeous on you! :)

Kim on July 29, 2010 at 11:44 AM said...

Love the colors! Libby is adorable! We all need cute models like her.. ;) Can you do the green next?

Libby's Pink Vanity on July 29, 2010 at 11:21 PM said...

Libby is as sweet as she appears. Weighing about 12.5#, which is normal for her breed, I can hardly believe she weighed only 2.2# at 11 weeks old.

@Kim You must be psychic...I have done the green and have it ready to post. :) I liked it too. Gotta cute name for it as well. ;)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates