UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: It's Purple; It's Glitter; It's Mine

Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's Purple; It's Glitter; It's Mine

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 7/29/2010 09:26:00 PM
There are two collections of nail polishes in my home office.  I have a large (and growing) stash of new polishes to review.  The other stash is a large (and growing) group of polishes that I have tried on and now need to post.  Both stashes are trying to outdo the other. 

My love for Milani polishes goes back several years.  And when they came out with these glittery ones, I was more than excited.  I don't remember what the collection was called but, in my mind I call it 'The Computer Collection.'

Here's why; I present 'Dot.com'...


Purply with some copper and silver-flashing micro-glitter. 

As you may notice, this polish has two different personalities between outside light and inside.  The photo of the bottle gives the best representation of the true color.  And that one was taken outdoors.

This is with 2 coats.  Before finished off with Seche Vite, it had a bit of a gritty feel.  Plus, it wasn't really as shiny.  It did take 2 coats of color because that first one can always be streaky for me.

Even though it wasn't perfect, it was a great color for me.  I think it gave me flashbacks of the early '80's. 

How's your 'glitter appeal?'  If you have Dot.com, do you find that it is sort of like a duochrome? 

5 comments:

jbrobeck on July 29, 2010 at 9:35 PM said...

PRETTY!!!! *steals it from you*

Megan Harmeyer on July 29, 2010 at 10:56 PM said...

Hmmm...I seem to remember that I got this same color from you in a giveaway! LOL I haven't tried it yet - it's sitting in my untrieds box begging for some attention. It's an interesting color. Can't tell if it's quite duo or what, but it's pretty.

Tassa on July 30, 2010 at 10:04 AM said...

Cute! :)

Phyrra on July 30, 2010 at 10:22 AM said...

Pretty!

Unknown on July 30, 2010 at 3:32 PM said...

It's a great color, and it compliments your hand perfectly!

So pretty and perfect for fall!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates