UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I'm Lashing Out

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm Lashing Out

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 7/24/2010 07:42:00 PM
You know what a good friend is?  It's someone who will see you struggling and lend you a hand.  That's what Blix did for me.  She read my post about fussing with false eyelashes.  She said she puts the adhesive on her eyelid, THEN puts the lashes on.  Ta ha!!!  I did it!  It worked like a charm. :)  Thanks, Blix.  Click on her name and you can jump over to her blog.  She makes makeup look easy and beautiful.

I tried this tip with these super sexy Revlon lashes...

See that Precision Lash Adhesive?  I love it even more using Blix's tip.  This adhesive is like an eyeliner so, it was easy to just swipe some of it along as I would with eyeliner.

The lashes are Revlon's Beyond Natural, Natural Defining lashes in black.  Can you see that the lashes are shorter on the inside and then get longer towards the outside?

Warning: here's my eye, I have on shadow, liner but no mascara, the before the lashes...

And now with the Revlon lashes...
Whoa!  These lashes are an eye-opener in more ways than one.  I love it!!

I used my tweezers and an orangewood stick to help put them in place.  But it was so much easier this time. 

Do you think I did not feel saucy the rest of the day!

I had lots of fun wearing these.  And, since using the Precision Lash Adhesive (which is made by Revlon too), it was easy to look saucy.  :)  OK, the sunlight was bright, I couldn't help to squint even with my eyes closed!  But I was batting them lashes for the rest of the day.

Does wearing false eyelashes make you feel sexy, saucy, flirty?

Revlon Beyond Natural False Eyelashes and Precision Lash Adhesive was provided by Revlon for my review and honest opinion.

1 comments:

BLIX on July 29, 2010 at 12:13 PM said...

Yay! You are so welcome and I'm glad it worked for you! Now I wanna try that Revlon lash glue...really bad!
False lashes always make me a bit more flirty with my eyes. Love them. :-)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates