UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I've Been Tagged: The Top 10 Award

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I've Been Tagged: The Top 10 Award

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/14/2011 04:39:00 PM
One of my VERY FAVORITE blogs is Nouveau Cheap. Miss G gets some of the earliest scoops on affordable makeup. I sometimes help her too. If I find any brand, new makeup products when I'm out and about for work, I'll snap up some photos and send them her way. Not only will she share them on her blog but, it's like finding something cool and having a girlfriend to share it with and squeeeee with you. :)

So, I'm very proud to say that Nouveau Cheap has given me an award.
Here's how it plays:


1) Link back to the person who tagged you
2) Nominate 10 other bloggers
3) List your 10 favorite beauty products
#2 and #3 are going to be hard. But, let me get busy...

1) Just Peachy
2) Kitschy Suburbia
3) Coleyyyful's Blog
4) For Your Nails Only
5) Manicure Addict
6) Nail Juice
7) Never Unpolished
8) Life and Polish
9) The Swatchaholic
10) That'sSOFresh

10 Favorite Beauty Items (at this moment in time...)

1) Too Face Shadow Insurance
2) Southern Magnolia Minerals Shine Control Finishing Veil
3) Sally Hansen's Lip Primer
4) Kleancolor's American Eyedol Shadow in Khaki
5) Smashbox's Brow Tech
6) Maybelline's The Falsies Mascara
7) Ulta's Powder Brush (uses it with #2)
8) Neutrogena's Norwegian Hand Cream
9) Lumos Top Coat   (has de-throned Seche Vite!)
10) Lush's Lemony Flutter

Are any of these products on your list? Any you want to try out and see if they make the list?

5 comments:

Christine on June 14, 2011 at 6:04 PM said...

Such a fun tag :)

Love Christine ♥
http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

Tara on June 14, 2011 at 6:47 PM said...

Thanks for tagging me, Kimberly!!! <3 xoxoxo

A Polished Touch on June 14, 2011 at 6:58 PM said...

Love this tag!

Makeup and Mutts on June 15, 2011 at 3:37 PM said...

OMG can't believe she gave you the award! How amazing, congrats :)

A Polished Touch on June 15, 2011 at 5:15 PM said...

Are you tagging me for it or just answer the questions? I'm stunned today. Hah. :)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates