UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: New Nail Bloggers Welcome

Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Nail Bloggers Welcome

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/16/2011 07:26:00 PM
Today, I would like to introduce to you some new nail bloggers I feel are noteworthy.

One of the easiest ways I have discovered new nail/makeup bloggers is joining in on the #bbloggers convo on Twitter that is held on Sundays. A topic of discussion is given and for an hour it's like a huge, international mixer. If you don't chime in, you won't get noticed, yet you can still learn a lot. So for beauty/nail bloggers, seasoned or new, this venue is a fun way to discover others like you.
And, this is where I have discovered a few awesome bloggers that I enjoy following. I'd like to share them with you. Click on the names and take a peep for yourself.

Vintage Makeup

Coleyyyful's Blog

Beauty Judy

It's very OK to find new friends.

6 comments:

Unknown on June 16, 2011 at 8:15 PM said...

wow, thanks for the heads up! I know what I'll be doing this Sunday!

Judy on June 16, 2011 at 9:20 PM said...

I didn't realize about the chat! I will have to check in on Sundays now!!! For sure!! And thanks for the shout out! I have to check out those other blogs, too!! YAY :)

Makeup and Mutts on June 16, 2011 at 9:58 PM said...

Thank you so much for mentioning me! That just blew my mind, I am SOOOO honored. :)

You're pretty much blogger famous!

SiSi Sparkles on June 16, 2011 at 10:23 PM said...

Cool, gotta go check out the two of them. I love Vintage Makeup's blog already :]

Megan Harmeyer on June 17, 2011 at 11:45 AM said...

How sweet of you to do that! I'm going to check them out soon.

Huda on June 17, 2011 at 7:55 PM said...

Thank you for sharing! I never knew about that Twitter thing. I will check it out this Sunday :)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates