UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: This Just In.....China Glaze Metallic Crackles

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This Just In.....China Glaze Metallic Crackles

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/22/2011 07:14:00 PM
Who says being nice to your Sally's Manager doesn't pay off? She called me today to say the China Glaze metallic crackles had just arrived.

Here they are...

Captured in the light of a hot, Florida evening.

Each one is just as pretty as the other...

Latticed Lilac, Haute Metal, Cracked Medallion

Tarnished Gold, Platinum Pieces, Oxidized Aqua


Do you see a favorite? I have no idea which one I want to try out first for a full mani. I think I'll skittle my pink Cheeky Monkey mani that I have on already.

EDIT:  I couldn't wait to show you...
'Latticed Lilac' over Cheeky Monkey's 'Man Chaser.'

11 comments:

The Preppy Student on June 22, 2011 at 7:28 PM said...

I love the aqua!

Anonymous said...

Wowza! I like the gold! GOLD!

Unknown on June 22, 2011 at 7:30 PM said...

That was so nice of her!

MissMidnightBlue said...

I'm loving the Haute Metal and Oxidized Aqua! :)

Anonymous said...

The way it crackles look so clean! I LIKE!

Ida Pie on June 23, 2011 at 3:57 AM said...

Well my jaw dropped when I saw these. I want them ALL. For favorite I'll go with Oxidized Aqua.

Ashley Tiernan on June 23, 2011 at 5:46 AM said...

Wow I want all of them so bad. I will be looking on ebay. :)

Anonymous said...

envious mode.....I will have some of them somehow.

Libby's Pink Vanity on June 23, 2011 at 5:09 PM said...

@toesthattwinkle I do too, and I don't consider myself an aqua lover.

@kittypolishnbags When I first saw that gold, I thought it looked like a dupe for Sally Hansen's. But, side by side, SH is much lighter in color. I'll have to do a comparison post on that! It cracks up good!

@Jackie She is very nice! She must know I'm an easy sell. ;)

@MissMidnight A little pink, a little blue. ;)

@Ida Pie I'm looking forward to playing with these. Looks like Aqua is becoming a fav here.

@Ashley I don't think you'll have any problems finding them on ebay. I just hope you can find them at a price that doesn't gouge you. :(

@cheannetoday I love your name! I don't think you'll regret getting them. Maybe you can get one or two to start?

JeeZ TrendZ on June 23, 2011 at 5:34 PM said...

I NEED!!!

Libby's Pink Vanity on June 24, 2011 at 2:09 PM said...

@JeeZ You do need!!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates