UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Premiere Orlando Show Highlights

Monday, June 20, 2011

Premiere Orlando Show Highlights

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/20/2011 08:18:00 PM
Premiere Orlando Beauty Show was held Jun 4-6. Kari, from Once Bitten Blog, and I got to check it out. First of all....it was HUGE!
This was just one of 3 entries into the vendor hall. I like this one because it had the red carpet.

We did our fair share of gawking. I coaxed Kari to vogue with a model...
And to think, this was not a bad hair day for the model...she was supposed to look like that.

This visual was interesting, showy and macabre all at the same time...

Tim Burton must have been there...


 As well as Lady Gaga's hair stylist...

Ohhhh, and I ran into Brittany from Clumps of Mascara!! Yes, she is the sweetest thing...

If these models were picked for advertising Keratin Hair Treatments, I think I could model for big CURLS...
I was surprised to see them actually getting food to eat!

These models were just too perfectly beautiful....
I thought their wardrobe was sexy!!

And then, there was this hair stylist...
At first, I was quite frightened by the thought of this person cutting my hair...
But what I was really digging WAS that coat! The front of it (which the crowd was determined to not let me get a photo of) had burn out panels along the vest area. Wicked.

It was a great time. I got my first LCN, Nubar and Cheeky Monkey polishes. And I am looking forward to next year.


8 comments:

The Peach on June 20, 2011 at 8:31 PM said...

Looks like a fun, and interesting, show! Thanks for sharing pics with us!

Toyomi on June 20, 2011 at 8:45 PM said...

Looks like you had fun !

Unknown on June 20, 2011 at 8:50 PM said...

Hands in pockets kicking rocks. Why did I miss this show?? I'm so not going to miss the next one. Thanks for sharing :)

Megan Harmeyer on June 20, 2011 at 10:03 PM said...

LOVE the hair stylist. I think it's a rule that if you work in the fashion industry, you have to be slightly weird. LOL Thanks for sharing your great pics.

OnceBitten on June 20, 2011 at 10:50 PM said...

eek! After seeing my pic, I've decided I need to go back to dark hair and I need to work on my posture!! LOL

Makeup and Mutts on June 20, 2011 at 11:36 PM said...

Looks like so much fun!! :)

KarenD on June 21, 2011 at 11:57 AM said...

Thanks so much for giving us a peek at this show--looks like great fun!

Libby's Pink Vanity on June 21, 2011 at 6:40 PM said...

@Peach It was all of that!

@Toyomi Even my feet didn't seem to complain. ;)

@rmcandlelight Looks like we are going to have a big party going next year. You are in that. OK? :)

@Megan He fit the persona quite well.

@OnceBitten Hey, you look fine, Girly!!

@Vintage Makeup I spent too much money but I got stuff I normally wouldn't find.

@KarenD You're welcome. It was quite a day.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates