UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Just Who Do You Pink I Am?

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just Who Do You Pink I Am?

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/08/2011 06:49:00 PM
Are you wearing PINK? Well, are you?!!

I am because on Wednesdays We Wear Pink.

This is a very, very serious pink...
By the company that gives you Color Club, here is Cosmetic Arts' no name pink. I'll name it 'Who Do You Pink I Am?'
On my toes it goes! This super neon pink is what summer pink is all about. I have on 2 coats and a top coat of Sally Hensen's 'Teflon Tuff.'

Don't hide that pink, wear sandals...
My Mom gave me these sandals; I think they are just darling. I have several summer dresses that these shoes, and this polish, will make pretty.
I haven't any idea where Mom got these. I think she tried them for herself and found out that she isn't a 'heel person' no matter what the height.

That was nice of her to hand them down to me!
And this summer flower would match perfectly. I think I'll wear it in my hair to top off the look.

Don't you think this neon pink is perfect for sandal-wearing?

8 comments:

Stephanie Merlin on June 8, 2011 at 7:09 PM said...

Yes, you definitely can't go wrong with hot pink in sandals during summer! :) That's a nice pink! It was nice seeing you today. :)

Toyomi on June 8, 2011 at 7:25 PM said...

Cute summer color !

JanandJill.com on June 8, 2011 at 7:54 PM said...

I totally agree with you, just found your blog and I have almost this exact pink on now, it looks great with sandals and summery outfits. You have such a cute blog, i like the rose pic at the end too. Following you now

xoDale
I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco, maybe you'll have time to check it out
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

Makeup and Mutts on June 8, 2011 at 9:55 PM said...

Oooh how summery!

I love the shoes!! :)

Erika on June 8, 2011 at 10:27 PM said...

That looks great as a pedicure. I have that polish, I just haven't tried it, yet.

Nice shoes. :)

Janna on June 8, 2011 at 11:42 PM said...

I just bought this color at Ross =] Might steal your name! =P

Libby's Pink Vanity on June 9, 2011 at 8:12 PM said...

@Stardust Thanks! It was great to see you too. :D

@Toyomi Hi there! Thanks!

@Dale Thanks for stopping by. Ohh, that's cool that you are on the other coast and wearing the same color. I'll check out your blog too. :)

@Vintage Makeup I like them too. However, I am only wearing them for looks. I think they will murder my little toes if I walk too much in them. LOL

@Ice Queen Girlie, what are you waiting for? :)
I think you'd rock this!

@Janna Oh, you are going to LOVE it!!!

Melly on June 11, 2011 at 3:33 PM said...

Such a beautiful shade for summer! I should look out for a dupe since that brand isn't sold where I live :)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates