UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: But Wait, There's More!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

But Wait, There's More!!

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/30/2010 06:57:00 PM
In nail blogger world, do we not show pedicures?  Well, if not, then I'm breaking the rules for the second or so time.  I figure, almost everyone says they have ugly toes. I never have given mine any regard one way or the other.  I do know that more, regular pedicures would do my nails and feet a world of good.

However, with an additional 10 nails and lots of polishes I want to review, it's like two for the price of one!  Sort of like an infomercial....but wait, there's more!...Get your 10 fingernails today and we'll throw in a set of toenails for free.  Just pay extra shipping and handling!

This is a little mini from a Forever 21 set.  No name, so I get my chance: Piggy Pink.  OK, it only works if you do it for your toes.  My toes have a BC, 2 color coats, and a Seche Clear top coat.  That's all I need for polish to stay on my toes for days.
My poor big toe just didn't handle its last pedi well.  I have dry cuticles and I can't seem to nip away the dead skin without causing trauma.  Anyhoo, this is such a girly pink. It has some lighter pink shimmer to it.  And the big surprise, this cutie went on really nice.  Wow!  Complete coverage with just one coat.  Now, granted, I can't get my face down into my toes like I can with my hands, but it was smashing to see a color behave so well for toes.

I can't say I did this alone, though.  Libby supervises almost all toe painting. She comes around when I'm doing my toes and I yell out to her 'Stinky!!!'  Then she has to come over and smell it anyway.  Squint, squint, squint!  Well, I told her it was 'Stinky!!'
The polish is cute. The cat is soft. And my toes...still ugly.

What color do you like to put on your toes?  Do you deem your toes 'cute' or 'ugly'?  Pedi posts here?? Not??

5 comments:

DesertNails8 on June 30, 2010 at 7:28 PM said...

Yes, to pedi posts! I have nice feet, not ugly. I like yellow, coral, or pale blue on my toes. Your cat's squinty face is so funny. I guess she just had to smell it for herself! Hee hee.

schmut on July 1, 2010 at 12:54 AM said...

More pedi-posts!
I think our (generations) fear of feet is starting to get quite humorous.

My cat seems to have a similar attraction to nailpolish - it makes her look like she's just had lemonjuice, yet she can't help but smell again and again.

Rebecca on July 1, 2010 at 1:53 AM said...

I don't have a fear of feet and don't mind looking at other people's, I just find my own pretty horrid and don't want to encourage people to leave nasty comments on my blog.

KarenD on July 2, 2010 at 10:09 AM said...

I would have sworn I commented on this post yesterday--where is my mind going??

Anyway, I like my feet and think they're one of my best features, but have hesitated to put them in my nail blog because so many people seem to freak out at toe pics.

Recalcitrant Nails on July 2, 2010 at 1:23 PM said...

I LOVE your kitteh! Just goregous! And as for pedi's I post one every week. It doesn't hurt for people to see lacquered toes and feet in pics because they are SO valuable to us (the feet that is). So I say...."show em off, baby!" Great pedi color too!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates