UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Stars

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Stars

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/19/2010 08:26:00 PM
I won't bore you with any more glitter or sparkles, after this.  The next NOTD won't sparkle.  Well, I better not make that promise.  Nevertheless, I don't wish to bore you.

Here are four more sparkles on the right hand over the 'Underground' Glam Goth, an Ulta collection.
Here's the sparkle vampires lined up.  There's the unheard of 'Hidden Treasure' from Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure collection (just kidding on the unheard of); 'Dive Deeper' from that same collection; an unnamed polish (oh, goody, I get to name it and I decided it was 'Pearl Jam') from NYX; and last, there is Milani's 'Just Browsing.'

Well, I didn't get a photo of the nails alone, but here they are with the bottles...
The index finger has defalcation (yep, you might have to look that one up...lol). It seems that when Hidden Treasure is on a black or near black polish, it flashes just orange.
Dive Deeper doesn't play well either.  It's too milky, but has a ton of rainbow colored glimmer.  There's a nick on that polish too.
Here's my precious.  That 'no name,' aka 'Pearl Jam' is captured quite nicely out in the evening light.  The color reminds me of a black light.  This is my fav of this post.
Just an itty, bitty pinky nail with 'Just Browsing.'  It's a nice irredecent shimmer.  Doesn't seem to have that 'oo, ah' feeling to it.  And I just noticed, it got a nick too.

My winner here is NYX.  If it helps, the number on the bottom of the bottle is: 122705.  If that means anything.  ???

Got a favorite?  Don't you think a black or near black is a surprise polish to see in the summer?  I like nice, unexpected surprised though.

3 comments:

tasha~ on June 20, 2010 at 6:18 PM said...

Everyone has Hidden Treasure except moi :( I do like the NYX on top of the black best!

ABOP Laquerlove on June 20, 2010 at 9:16 PM said...

I have a weak spot for Hidden Treasure (so surprising, right? lol!), so I'm saying that's my fave!

KarenD on June 21, 2010 at 5:57 PM said...

Mmm, sparkly. That NYX is nice.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates