UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: My Quivery CVS New Brand of Polish Haul

Friday, June 18, 2010

My Quivery CVS New Brand of Polish Haul

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/18/2010 08:25:00 PM
Yes, I'm still beside myself with this new brand.  I went out in the evening light to see if I could capture some photos to share. Get ready, this is photo heavy.
Gosh, I need an outside table and not the hood of my husband's car! But I was disparate to share.  hee hee!
All here are 'Confetti' with the exception of the second from the left.  That is the '10 Professional.'
Moonstruck; Casablanca; Dreamdate; Dressed to the 9's; Debutante

There are some possible dupes between these two collections.  They are both made by MEGA Beauty Inc.  So I got this color from each collection to swatch and see if there is any color, wear or texture differences.
Here we have From Paris With Love; Crimson Cutie.
Now on to showcasing them each on their own...
Oops, this fun blue, Party Palace Blue, didn't make it to the first shot call. And then there is a Confetti 'My Favorite Martian,' a super shimmery green that I forgot was on my desk, and didn't even take outside for its photo op!

Well,  I loaded all the single photos first and thought I'd be able to go through each and name them and give a general idea on the color.  Rats! That didn't work out.  I did put the photos in the same order as the line up and, as I listed their names.  Luckily, they are photographing very close to their color.  Exceptions, but only slightly, are: Debutante, it's more shimmery than the photo; Dressed To The 9's, it's darker and more brown.  I'll photo these again in high sunlight tomorrow.  And I'll remember the fun green one.

You KNOW I'm going to use one of these first thing!  Which one should I choose? I wish I knew how to do a poll because that would be fun. I will be revamping the layout of the blog now that I have found someone to help me out.  That's ANOTHER thing to be looking forward to!

Off to 'Snoopy Dance!'

5 comments:

DesertNails8 on June 18, 2010 at 8:36 PM said...

How fun! I'm going to have to swing by CVS tomorrow. That's wonderful you've found someone to help with the blog. If I had a blog that's the way I'd do it. I'm looking forward to seeing the bright blue sheer glittery one.

Libby's Pink Vanity on June 18, 2010 at 9:31 PM said...

@ DesertNails8 I layered it over one of colors (it's teal) from the Goth Set by Ulta. I'm going to post those later this weekend. It looks WILD!!!

Recalcitrant Nails on June 18, 2010 at 10:55 PM said...

These are so cool. I LOVE that blue. I'm going on trip next week and I will be able to find 3 CVS stores. I really hope I find these. Thanks for the fabulous heads up! :)

Megan Harmeyer on June 19, 2010 at 11:29 AM said...

I love finding new brands! Those look like some fun colors.

Freshie on June 26, 2010 at 5:35 PM said...

Agh! We don't have a CVS here anymore and I amy very sad! I love that shimmery blue at the bottom.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates