UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Capturing A Caterpillar

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Capturing A Caterpillar

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/13/2010 07:56:00 PM
I have been very eager to show off this nail polish that I have been rockin' all weekend.
This is Caterpillar by BB Couture.  This is my first BBC and I have been wanting to try this brand since reading reviews about it all over nail blog world.  Seeing that this Caterpillar is from the Butterfly Collection, it is a very appropriate place to start.
This photo gives you an idea of the gold glimmer suspended in this yummy, creamy green.  When I first saw this polish, it made me think of green on an aloe vera plant.  And when I caught a glimpse of that gold glimmer, I made haste to take off the NOTD I had on and replace it with this Caterpillar!

I was expecting good things from this premium  polish.  And it did NOT disappoint!  This polish was almost perfect with one coat, two coats WAS perfect and no top coat necessary.  In fact, I put a Seche Clear on the middle finger and, though you can't quite see it here, I felt that the Seche actually dulled the supreme shine this polish presents all by itself!  It does say it is a '4-In-1 Formula' and it holds true to that proclamation.

The bottle is easy to hold while using.  The bristles are long, hold together and are flexible.  The top is large enough to easily apply the polish.



It's been 2 days since I put this polish on and there is nothing but love for this little bug.  It wears like nobody's business.  That shine is still there after several household chores.

This color and brand are everything I had hoped it would be.  To capture it in one word: quality.  So, this is my first BB Couture; by no means my last.

This product was supplied to me by Kim Snyder at Overallbeauty.com  for my honest opinion and review.

9 comments:

peripatetic33 on June 13, 2010 at 8:05 PM said...

BBs rock

Jen on June 13, 2010 at 8:07 PM said...

Ahhhh... I really want to place my first order over at Overallbeauty, but I'm holding out for a sale :( There are more than 10 on my wishlist, and I can't afford them at full price >.< But this is on my list :D

Heather on June 13, 2010 at 9:32 PM said...

I want that whole collection so bad! I just found your blog from MeganChair's :-) Lovely job, I must say I am impressed with your mad skillz!!! :-)

<3 Heather
http://www.coloruza.com

Rebecca on June 14, 2010 at 1:14 PM said...

I want all of the Butterfly collection and the Ladybug collection!

Libby's Pink Vanity on June 14, 2010 at 10:36 PM said...

@peri You got that right!

@Jen Maybe she'll have a sale soon. I don't know if I can wait though. ;)

@Heather Why, thank you!

@Rebecca I know! I want them all! I need to land on a collection though. These are TRULY not to be missed.

Recalcitrant Nails on June 14, 2010 at 10:56 PM said...

I'd really like to get my hands on some of these lacquers. Everyone always has great things to say about them. Cool color on you.

Lisamarie and Christelle on June 16, 2010 at 9:46 AM said...

Green has become my new polish interest and I really like this shade! I'm going to have to see if I can get this brand in Canada!

Best, Lisamarie

Libby's Pink Vanity on June 16, 2010 at 8:32 PM said...

@LWTT Don't wait any longer to get these. I know you'll love 'em!

@L&C Check with Kim and see what their shipping policies are. I hope you can get them. I was totally impressed by this brand. Can't wait to get more.

Unknown on June 17, 2010 at 5:50 PM said...

nice green !!
i have a giveaway in my blog come on see if you want :)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates