UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Am All A Quiver!!!!

Friday, June 18, 2010

I Am All A Quiver!!!!

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/18/2010 04:25:00 PM
It was just one of those regular CVS stops.  I walked in and right in the door entry, as an endcap was THIS...
It was almost totally full!  The top display is showing the 'salon professional' selection.  They cost $3.99.  The bottom one is called 'Confetti' and these gems are just $1.99!!!
Dang print...I could only make out, at first, that they are made in the USA. Can't see who makes these.  Wait, I looked on a green, then a burgundy, finally can see on a pink that it says 'MEGA Beauty Inc.'

Each row is a different color, no double facings.  Good grief, the variety is staggering.
I'm so sorry I cut the top off the display.  When I came into the store, I ran back out to my car and grabbed my camera.  I was wanting to snap off a couple of photos before someone in the store caught me.  My phone camera ain't worth squat!  That's why I carry my camera, though.

I was soooo eager to share these with you!  Now I have a group that understands this hobby, compulsion, obsession, whatEVER you want to call it.  Yippee!!

I'll take a photo later of my haul.  Gosh, I had to exercise sooo much restraint.  I promised myself I would be back later and add to my collection.  However, I did get a few.  Looking forward to sharing that with you later tonight or tomorrow.  I even bumped a NOTD and a mineral makeup review to get this on the blog.

Have I made you drool?  How soon are you going to start CVS-ing to look for these yourself?  Am I just a magpie? ;)

6 comments:

Stephanie Merlin on June 18, 2010 at 4:49 PM said...

Whoaaaa!!!! Which CVS was this at?

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model on June 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM said...

cooooooooooooooooool you USA girls are so lucky with all these bargain nail polish options.

Megan Harmeyer on June 18, 2010 at 5:28 PM said...

Oooooh!! I'm gonna have to check out our CVS! I've been rather disappointed with their polish selection lately.

The Phalanges Friend on June 18, 2010 at 6:45 PM said...

L.O.L. For oneee swift second, I thought these were Zoyas. I came thisclose to dying.
CVS isn't too common around my neighborhood, but I'll definitely be stalking the one that we have for these.

Libby's Pink Vanity on June 18, 2010 at 7:59 PM said...

@Steph This is a CVS in Altamonte Springs on 436; just west of I-4. You stopping by to get some this weekend? I'll be checking other CVS stores when I'm out around the city. I'll let you know if I find any other ones that might be close to you. I was down that way today but didn't make any CVS stops. I hadn't a clue I'd find a jackpot!!
Those prices are 'Get Outta Town!'

Jeweled Thumb on June 18, 2010 at 8:10 PM said...

I can't wait to find these at mine (well at least I hope we get them eventually).

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates