UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Polka Dots and Lace

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Polka Dots and Lace

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/02/2010 09:31:00 PM
This is an inspiration I dreamed about.  Really!  The lacy part was to be a tied bow.  However, I found I don't have a Konad or, Faux-nad of one.  Hard to believe since I have several Konads and got the Monster Bundle.  So, I came as close as I could with what I dreamed.

                                           Just look at the thumb and the pinky, OK?
                                                      Light in a sunny window.
                                      My hand catching some rays out in the sunlight.

         In the sunny window, again.  Can you tell I'm proud of my thumb the most? :)

My thumbs and pinkys turned out the way they were supposed to.  I chalk up the other fingers to 'practice.'  Ohhhh...really dry cuticles.  And I have been using Lush's Lemony Flutter like crazy. 

This is the Light as Air from China Glaze which I reviewed previously.  I used MB18 with black Konad polish and Migi black pen for the polka dots.

Sexy and cute at the same time?  It's gratifying to actually create something I dreamed about.  Most of those dream creations are well beyond my ability to replicate.

Are you able to replicate something you have dreamed about?

2 comments:

Celestial Times on June 2, 2010 at 10:15 PM said...

I have to say...that's really cool!!!!! Yep, I said that. What are you using for the the lacy thing. Is that those stencil things?

Tim would love this...

Libby's Pink Vanity on June 2, 2010 at 10:53 PM said...

I have a metal disc that has the design etched in it. You take polish, brush it over the design, scrape away the excess, you a special stamper to get the design to adhere and then you press it onto your nail.

I'll send you a link about it. It's super cool and I did think about Tim doing this onto your toes. :)

I've been thinking about you all. (((HUGS))))

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates