UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Borghese; Polish Fit for a Noble Italian Diva

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Borghese; Polish Fit for a Noble Italian Diva

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 10/13/2010 08:35:00 PM
Something quick, dark and sultry....
Borghese presents 'Plumaggio Purple.'  It's the deepest, blackest purple I have met.




Held in direct sunlight is about the only way you will know that this is truly a purple.

I have just started getting into Borghese.  I think I only had one color before I started nail blogging.  It's my opinion that Borghese is one of the better qualities of nail polish you can purchase at the drug store.

This polish has a thick brush.  I love it.  The polish goes on so smoothly that it's a dream to use.  The handle is ridged and it felt safe holding it; not that I'm the most graceful!  Two coats and it's good to go.  I do have on a top coat of Seche Clear and then Vite.  Wow, this polish wears long too.  These photos were after 3 days of wear and just the slightest tip wear.

Borghese has many vampy colors right now and so my inner vampy, diva is quite happy. :)

How do you like Borghese?  Do you like those colors that are so dark they look black?

7 comments:

Celestial Times on October 13, 2010 at 9:27 PM said...

I especially like these types of colors on my toes...not so much on my fingers...but I'm weird like that. I don't paint my finger nails...

Erin on October 13, 2010 at 10:08 PM said...

I looove dark colors, but I do prefer them on my toes. I'm never disappointed when I look down at my feet and see a pretty, dark color. <3

Lucy on October 14, 2010 at 1:10 AM said...

This is a really pretty deep rich purple. I don't own any of the regular polishes. I just have the two mini sets from Christmas. I'll have to add this one to my list.

The Beauty B. on October 14, 2010 at 3:02 AM said...

Great color! Very sophisticated.

The Preppy Student on October 14, 2010 at 6:40 AM said...

I agree with Erin and Celestial; I like this color but would use it for my toes!

Anonymous said...

I think I liked this better in the bottle. Its shimmery duochrome nature showed more. :/

Dyle on October 16, 2010 at 10:43 AM said...

wol! That´s really pretty color...I´m brazilian and I neve used this polish nail( label Borghese)... i´m in love it.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates