UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Have a Crush on This Orange Nail Art

Monday, October 11, 2010

I Have a Crush on This Orange Nail Art

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 10/11/2010 08:00:00 PM
I ushered in Halloween with a cute, shimmery orange polish that I reviewed here.

My blogging friend, Tara, at For Your Nails Only, thought No Miss Polish's 'Tamarac Tangerine' was a pretty orange.  So as a surprise, I sent it to her.

I really did figure that she's do some nail art with it, as this is her forte.  HOWEVER, this is not just nail art, it's a MASTERPIECE!!  You have to jump over to her blog and check out what she created.

It will put a smile on your face!! :)

1 comments:

Tara on October 11, 2010 at 11:03 PM said...

:-) thanks for the polish hun...

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates