UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Be Assured, I Am Still In the Game

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Be Assured, I Am Still In the Game

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 10/21/2010 08:21:00 PM
As a freelance merchandiser, I'm always on the lookout for what I call 'forever projects.'  These are jobs that do not have an ending date.  I can do the project for as long as I want/like.  So, I have a new one that is huge!  It's not a new, per se, to me, job.  I did this same work when I lived In Virginia Beach.  I'm just doing it with a different company here in Orlando.

And with holidays coming around the corner, well...I should be honest; with LOTS of nail polish and makeup collections coming out for the holidays, I will take the extra money.

Just wanted to post that I am not abandoning my blog.  No Way!  And I'm working on one more giveaway to honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Also, I'll share my own story about my close call.

In the meantime, I'd like to share some photos with you.
It's Orlando and there are tons of landscaping here.  I have clients that are hotels and they will have the most beautiful foliage and flowers.
I highlighted my hair for the first time evaaa!  The base color is darker than I like but the highlights didn't come out orange.  No hair styling or makeup going on here, so just look at the hair color...please!
I did a swatch on the "Love Bites" polish and Libby's real brother, Sebastian, came in and just plopped down.  This is one BIG cat!!  He's going to be 7 years old in February.  And he's almost 13#.  Ragdoll breeds are large cats so he isn't unusual for that breed.  And, he is as soft as he looks.
Here I am with my bestie's little besties!  Just to prove that I really do NOT scare away children.
I won a PilatesStick in a drawing on Facebook.  This is Libby checking it out before I take the equipment out of the box .  Libby doesn't do Pilates.  She likes to hang around when I do it though.  Pssst....don't tell Libby because it would hurt her feelings, but with her tummy, she really could benefit from Pilates.  What a visual; a cat doing The Hundred!!!!  Haaa haaa!

Lastly, there is a lot of upset going on in nail/makeup blog world.  There is a website/blogs that are stealing, not only photos, not only articles, but even the followers' comments.  Very low and dirty.  If you are a follower of any blog that is doing this, I ask you to unfollow them.  I'm going to ask permission first from the great blogs I follow that are being stolen from before I name names.  I just want to throw that out there that this is an issue and I hope it can be stopped.

Dear readers, you will always get original stuff from me.  If I use anyone else's stuff, I will get permission first and note and link back to original owner; no stealing here.  And with that, thank you for being a reader of my blog.

4 comments:

Megan Harmeyer on October 21, 2010 at 10:52 PM said...

I was wondering about you today. Glad to hear you're still around. We have a humungo cat too (he's 20 lbs) and could absolutely benefit from some pilates. LOL But then again, I could, too.

The Phalanges Friend on October 22, 2010 at 1:21 AM said...

I like your hair! It looks gewd. ^_^

Ahhh everyone is posting pictures of their adorable little animals, and now I feel so jealous that I have no fuzzy creature of my own!! They both look so cute and cuddly...like balls of walking hair.

And LOL, are those the same little ones with the glowing fingers and toe? They're so freaking cute!

Libby's Pink Vanity on October 22, 2010 at 8:34 AM said...

@Megan I first got into Pilates when I lived in Santa Fe. I had a DVD but it was taking a live class where I learned how hard Pilates really is. I fell in love with it.

@ChaosButterfly my cats love to cuddle. They BEG for it! You don't have to have your own fur-babies to take photos. Use a friend's. That's what I did with the kiddos. I don't have my own, so I borrow! Yes, they are the ones with the glowy nails.

The Preppy Student on October 22, 2010 at 4:08 PM said...

aww that pic with your cat and toes is just SO cute

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates