UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: If Love Bites, Does It Mean It Has Teeth?

Saturday, October 30, 2010

If Love Bites, Does It Mean It Has Teeth?

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 10/30/2010 09:27:00 PM
Well, it's not the same as having your toes nibbled on, however...
Now I am acquiring too many (did I just say that??) polishes because I don't remember where I got this one!!!  Ack!  I am fairly confident that I got it at Rue 21.  And it was on clearance.  But it was such a cool blue, I bit.  ;)

Sorry, but I do not like to have my toes nibbled on.  Libby likes to kiss my toes occasionally and that's OK.  However, Love Bites is just for a pedicure...

No name on this color.  How about 'Itsy Bitsy Blue'?  Guest appearance by Sebastian, a seal-point Ragdoll.  Note: see how clever I am by getting carpet that is very close to the same color as the cat?  Yea, that's thinking with the ol' noodle!!!
Hey, Sebastian!!!  You're stealing the show here!

Definitely blue and sparkles galore to it.  Perfect toe polish.  This is just 2 coats with a Seche Clear and one Vite.  Wore quite well.  Applied way better than I expected for an unknown brand.  The bottle states that this polish is a 3-N-1.  It's a base, color and top coat all in one.  I'm sure that leads to its durability.  The brush wasn't one of those skinny ones, but a normal sized polish brush. 
I'm pretty pleased with this blue polish.  And I will wear it again as a fingernail polish next time.  Just a durn good-looking, fun 'Itsy Bitsy Blue.'

Wearing blue polish on my toes makes me feel so happy.  Do you have a polish that's your 'happy' polish?

9 comments:

MissMidnightBlue on October 30, 2010 at 9:39 PM said...

To much polish...pfffffft, you can never have too much. ;D I love this color, its pretty.

The Beauty B. on October 31, 2010 at 3:44 AM said...

Cute polish and kitty cat!

Phyrra on October 31, 2010 at 3:47 AM said...

Gorgeous blue, and gorgeous kitty ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the blue, and adore the kitty!

The Peach on October 31, 2010 at 11:11 AM said...

I can't believe you are considering too much polish an option! No! Never!

A great blue. And Sebastian is so adorable!

The Preppy Student on October 31, 2010 at 11:40 AM said...

Im in love with your kitty! pretty blue! happy halloween!

All Made Up on October 31, 2010 at 10:21 PM said...

Yep, my happy polish is Vintage by Eyeko - rather oddly I just posted about it earlier today! I love the blue shade you've gone for, I think it's really pretty against your skin tone and looks like great quality!

P.S your cat is beyond cute - he really is stealing the show :)

http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

Mimi (MakeupWithdrawal) on November 1, 2010 at 12:13 AM said...

What a gorgeous polish! And man, your kitty is so cute. He's so big! :O

Sylvia on November 7, 2010 at 1:10 PM said...

Nice blue polish! You've got a really beautiful cat!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates