UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Random Fun Stuff

Friday, June 29, 2012

Random Fun Stuff

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/29/2012 09:18:00 PM
Back when I used to work in a cell cubicle, I would have loved having Facebook or Pinterest then. That last hour of work would have flown by! So, that's what I have been doing instead of writing up a nice post tonight.


OK, this is still meant to be a nice post, yet it is random stuff I took with my camera phone. This young lady and I were talking about piercings. She liked my tragus piercing and she showed me her dermal...
I thought she was calling it 'gerbil' piercings. I felt old and out of touch. But, I would have loved to have done something like this when I was younger.

When I was in high school, my best friend was into Hello, Kitty. She couldn't get me to come to the 'pink side'. Now, you all KNOW how that has turned out. I never had any Hello, Kitty stuff until I started blogging. I saw these today and wanted them...

I have to wait til payday, though. But, I already bought this a couple of weeks ago...
It's wrinkly because I was cuddling it. I was giddy that I found something that fit at Rue21!!! I have a cute, new HK necklace to wear with this. No photo though.

I have an online friend named Brooke Bacon. I send her photos of bacon stuff I find...
Tonight I went out to eat sushi. I love sushi! But, when I see the koi pond, I start feeling really guilty. I wonder how they feel...
I like this shirt but I figured it would be cheaper if I just did this to one of my old tees...
My home office doubles as my fitness room. Here's Kayla all acting like she's pooped out from using my weights. Yea, right, Kayla!! Oh, please don't notice my excessive pile of running shoes...
At the last 5K race I ran (it was my 4th one), I got dog tags instead of a medal. I'm still proud...
These races start so early in the morning too! By the time I'm finished with the race, it's still Starbuck's chai time!...
Yes, I took this photo of myself in the Starbucks restroom. I felt pretty boss too. Just ran a little over 3 miles??? Who's making fun of the slow girl now, classmates???? Word!!! Like I said, I was feeling pretty boss!

1 comments:

Obat Pembesar Payudara on August 28, 2012 at 4:17 AM said...

postingan yang bagus tentang Random Fun Stuff

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates