UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy...New Stuff at Bed, Bath & Beyond 3/25

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Spy...New Stuff at Bed, Bath & Beyond 3/25

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/26/2011 07:08:00 PM
I was doing a project at Bed, Bath & Beyond on Friday.  They have a 'Harmon' Department, which is their health and beauty department.  Not all BB&B's have them.  However, I'm happy this one does as I am always checking for new makeup stuff when I do my bi-weekly work at the store.

Here's what I saw that was new-to-me...

Shadow Shields are crescent-shaped sticky cut-outs that you put under your bottom eyelid to catch shadow fall-out.

While the concept is functionable, I just use one of these to whisk away any powder fall-out...
Here's a closer look at the box...
And the back side...
I didn't purchase these since I don't have any problems using the fan brush.  I have read, also, that you can put some powder, such as translucent setting powder, heavily under the lower lashes.  After you are finished applying your eye makeup, you can use a brush to whisk it all away and the powder will have created a surface to catch the fall-out.  I have tried that a couple of times but, it was just easier to use the fan brush alone.

What's your secret for removing shadow fall-out?

4 comments:

Megan Harmeyer on March 26, 2011 at 9:19 PM said...

I dont get fallout to speak of and I cant imagine getting fallout so bad that you have to have a shield. How much were these?

jbrobeck on March 26, 2011 at 9:50 PM said...

I never use my loose shadows because of fall out, so these would be great for me! i never tried using a fan brush...

Libby's Pink Vanity on March 27, 2011 at 10:22 AM said...

@Megan Can you believe $9.99!!! Gosh, you can use scotch tape! LOL

@jbrobeck That fan brush is perfect. If you sweep lightly, the fall-out doesn't smear the skin. But if it does, I have my cotton swaps. lol

theVEROblog on March 27, 2011 at 11:27 AM said...

I added you to my blog roll Kimberly! =]

and yep, $9.99 sounds ridiculous for this -_-

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates