UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Daddy's Trust Fund Baby by Icing

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daddy's Trust Fund Baby by Icing

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/15/2011 08:37:00 AM
The more I try Icing's Nail Polish, the more I like them...
This one is 'Daddy's Trust Fund Baby.'  I'm not even sure I know anyone like that.  lol.  I do know that this is one lush green...
A shimmery frost with flecks of gold and green?  I have 3 coats on and it is just divine.
I have on Nailene's 'Miracle Maker' as a top coat.  Check out the bottle.  That's pretty close to looking like  a China Glaze bottle, isn't it?  Just a subtle difference.  The brush with Icing, however, is thicker than China Glaze's.
A velvety, olive color, this one is good year round.
Just a little streaky but from a casual distance, I wouldn't notice.  You can see the green and gold flecks in this photo.
My flowers are blooming and they are so dainty...
This is some kind of lilly, I suppose.  I didn't plant it; it was here when we moved in.  But they line the back of the house.

This is a color I would consider classy.  What do you think?  Do you like Icing's nail polishes?

7 comments:

Christine on March 15, 2011 at 9:15 AM said...

really pretty color sweetie, i dont have anything like this one in my Collection :)

Megan Harmeyer on March 15, 2011 at 10:21 AM said...

Very pretty green! I think I need to add more green to my collection. I don't know any trust fund babies...nor am I one myself. :(

Lace Escapades on March 15, 2011 at 2:08 PM said...

Yep, I'm drooling over this one. xD

-Kieran

jbrobeck on March 15, 2011 at 5:08 PM said...

I have a few Icing polishes and they are all winners! Roger That! is my favorite. Is this one new or old???

Libby's Pink Vanity on March 15, 2011 at 9:55 PM said...

@Christine I think it's a keeper. :)

@Megan I was told that this person I knew lived off a trust fund. I found out she actually was getting Social Security (mental) disability. :( I'll take the polishes, please!!!

@Lace Escapades *hands you a towel* It is a color that makes me happy.

@jbrobeck I am sure it's old. I got it on clearance before Thanksgiving. I'm so glad I picked it up too.

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I like this. It reminds me a lot of Zoya Irene, but lighter. I might need to get my hands on it, cuz I wear Irene a lot but it feels very specific to fall.

Libby's Pink Vanity on March 16, 2011 at 9:26 PM said...

@peacelovepolish I am just starting to grow my Zoya collection. I'm still kicking myself for not acting faster on their Green polish giveaway. >:(

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates