UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Making the Scene with Green Scene

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Making the Scene with Green Scene

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/09/2011 07:37:00 PM
Here's a bright idea...
Not too long ago, I won a Facebook contest with Body and Soul nail blogger, Mary.  Do click on the hyperlink to check out her most recent post; it has a darling photo there. :)  I won 2 sets of Color Club's Eco Chic collections.  This little greenie came from there.
This is named 'Green Scene.'  Perfectly fitting with an eco-friendly collection.  I sort of like this little green fella.  This is 2 coats and it was, actually, easy for me to work with.
I used Nailene's 'Miracle Maker' as the top coat and got a super shine.  This shade fits right in with St. Patrick's Day, don't you think?

You may have noticed I have been experimenting with photo looks.  Here's one I love seeing on other blogs and am trying to copy...
Yep.  I'm admitting straight up that I'm stealing this look from several other nail bloggers.  I don't know which one is the creator of this look however, if they comment or email me, I'll certainly give them the credit that is certainly due.  ;)

I can see 'Green Scene' being a perfect base color for nail art, particularly for St. Patrick's Day.  Or, how about a shatter or crackle?!!!

What do you think of a green creme?  Does it make you think of spring too?

8 comments:

Lucy on March 9, 2011 at 7:40 PM said...

I love greens! Looks wonderful on you.

The Peach on March 9, 2011 at 7:48 PM said...

Very pretty! Love this green! I say put a crackle over it, then Green Ocean over that! I love it when you do layers!

Silence is Loud on March 9, 2011 at 7:59 PM said...

love this green!! very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty...I love green creams especially this one that's not too minty, not too grassy...just kinda in between.

Libby's Pink Vanity on March 9, 2011 at 8:40 PM said...

@Lucy Thanks so much! I am liking green, here lately.

@Peach Girl, you'll have me staying up all night with these creations. :) I'll do some layers like that. You have to look at them, though, even if it hurts your eyes. hee hee!

@Silence is Loud What a cool name you have! It's probably my new favorite green.

@Tamara Hey, Kiddo! I think you got it just right; it's in between those types a greens and is a flattering one, at that.

Kirsten Glitta Gloves on March 9, 2011 at 10:21 PM said...

*Drools* I have a ton of green polishes and it's NOT ENOUGH. I love this and it looks lovely on you! :)

- Kirsten

Jeanelle on March 10, 2011 at 4:52 AM said...

I love itttt! Do you know how this compares to CC - Twiggie?

Christine on March 10, 2011 at 6:42 AM said...

this green color is so pretty :)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates