UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: The Perfect Spring to Summer Nail Polish Color

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Perfect Spring to Summer Nail Polish Color

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/22/2011 08:28:00 PM
Right after all the St. Patrick's Day manicures, I was really ready for something different.  It was almost like being on a diet and fantasizing about what will be my first cheat meal!  Only this time, it wasn't 'damaging'...


This is Heaven's 'Glowing Pink.' Does this not look like it is lit from within? Not quite a neon but damn close.  The part I like, the silver glitter that's in it.  It shows up really well in the above photo.

My sister came for a visit this past weekend.  She stated that she didn't know why I'd use a polish that I had to put 4 coats on. I explained that my goal was to get it to look like the opaqueness in the bottle.  Plus, I kinda like this color.  I'm not tan...at all...but I think this polish color would work with a tan very well.
There is also some partiality going on because this polish photographed so well.  It did apply well dispite a thin brush however, the polish didn't take long to dry.  I topped off my mani with Seche Clear then Vite.
After posting about my first Heaven nail polish, I went searching for more.  I purchased this one and two others at Albertsons.  They have a lot of bright colors and after a winter of wearing darks, it's nice to lighten, brighten up.

Are you ready to enjoy lighter, brighter nail colors?  Do you have a spring time favorite?

8 comments:

Elizabeth Life and Polish on March 22, 2011 at 8:59 PM said...

OOOH pink! you should have put this up for tomorrow & the "on wednesday's we wear pink" group!

Lace Escapades on March 22, 2011 at 8:59 PM said...

Pretty! In the preview picture for this post on my Blogger dashboard, it looked like it was a light pink creme... the glitter was a surprise! I like it. :)

I don't own a lot of light, spring-y nail polishes, because darker shades tend to look better on me, so those are the ones I buy the most. Maybe it's time to step outside of my comfort zone a pick up a bright one!

-Kieran

Libby's Pink Vanity on March 22, 2011 at 9:10 PM said...

@elizabeth I'd like to join the Wed pink group! :)

@Lace Escapades I stepped out with this one. Wait til you see the orange! Now that's a huge step out of my comfort zone. I don't know how I'll like it yet. Stay tuned. :)

Josie's Nails on March 22, 2011 at 9:11 PM said...

That is so pretty!!

The Peach on March 22, 2011 at 9:34 PM said...

What a great color! I am so ready for spring and summer colors! I love fall and winter, but what I really love is actually celebrating each of the different seasons!

MissMidnightBlue on March 22, 2011 at 9:49 PM said...

wow Its really pretty and bright I think this maybe a little too bright for me, buuuuut I need some brights. I need to mix it up. lol

Unknown on March 23, 2011 at 6:02 AM said...

LOVE this, as bright pinks are my favorite - and it's got glitter, which is an extra treat!

Libby's Pink Vanity on March 23, 2011 at 6:53 PM said...

@Josie's Nails Thanks!

@Peach I like the way you put that. :)

@MissMidnight How about as a pedi color? :)

@Maeve When I first saw this, I had to pick it up to be certain it WAS glitter I saw. It was a SCORE when I was right about it. :)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates