UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Awakening From Cult Nails' Hypnotic Collection

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Awakening From Cult Nails' Hypnotic Collection

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 8/20/2011 09:11:00 PM
Fall is just a promise right now in Florida, but I'd like to get an advance!! There's not one part of my being that doesn't want it to be Fall, like, right now!!!

Maria, at Cult Nails, says that she loves Summer. I told her we could still be friends anyway. LOL!

Luckily, Cult Nails likes Fall enough to give us the most beautiful shades. Like this one...

 'Awakening' is one of the new shades from the 'Hypnotic' collection. And, it is a teal that I adore. I love this, seriously, as a rich, dark Fall color. I have several sweaters and shirts this color. I treat it like a neutral because it can go with just about any other color. My favorite is pairing it with brown.

Even a crappy stray hair looks good with it. (Grrrrr!)

In the sunlight, you can see the creaminess of this true creme. Sometimes I curse cremes because they are difficult for me to apply. However, I'm so happy that one of my favorite colors is a creme and so easy to use. I have on three coats here but, a more experienced nail pro could do this in 2. I don't have a top coat on and it's still shiny.
 

Here you can see that shine. I love it!!!

If you pre-ordered your Cult Nails Hypnotic collection, you should be getting it just any time. And, if you didn't order, check out Cult Nails Facebook page for opportunities to get in on a giveaway. Of course, you can always order from their website too.

I swatched 'In A Trance' here that is another shade from the Hypnotic collection. But, 'Awakenings' is truly a Fall staple. I'm leaving these lovelies out to revisit during the cooler seasons. Are you as ready as I am for Fall?

4 comments:

Erika on August 20, 2011 at 11:41 PM said...

That polish is sooo pretty!

I am also longing for Fall. Summer has worn me to a frazzle and I am over it.

Polish Vixen Marisa on August 21, 2011 at 12:26 AM said...

Cute!! Thanks for sharing!! I was wondering how to but these!! XOXO

Nailderella on August 21, 2011 at 5:58 AM said...

gorgeous color!

purplegreenpanda on August 22, 2011 at 2:45 AM said...

This is very pretty! Good for all seasons, including the upcoming one. And my darn computer is overheating as I type this but I am so not ready for fall.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates