UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sunday's A to Z of Me

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday's A to Z of Me

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 8/07/2011 07:35:00 AM
Today's A to Z of Me is by Kitty from Kittypolishnbags Blog. Kitty lives in the MidWest, same area of the country I'm from. In fact, my Dad lives in the same state she does. I wonder if I could get to meet up with her if I go visit Dad??? hmmmm...

Kitty has her own unique style of blogging. She shows her nail reviews in awesome large photos...crisp, clear and detailed. There are no run-of-the-mill polishes on her blog. She reviews nail polishes from around the world. Kitty and I chat almost every day via the wonderful world of the Internet. This makes it cool that I got to meet such a cool kitty as Kitty.


The A-Z of me.

A. Age:
29


B. Bed size:
Queen


C. Chore you hate:
Cleaning bathrooms

D. Day:
Friday




E. Essential start to your day:
Snooze for 5 more minutes then shower


F. Favorite color: 
Red


G. Gold or Silver:
Silver


H. Height:
5'6"


I. Instruments: 
Voice


J. Job title:
Computer Systems/Operations Research Analyst


K. Kids: 
None


L. Live: 

Alone at my tiny apartment


M. Mom’s name:
Susie



N. Nicknames: 
Kathy, Kitty, Kat


O. Overnight hospital stays: 
A few when I was a young kiddo


P. Pet peeve: 

People beating around the bush



Q. Quote from a movie: 
(From LOTR) Natha Daged Dhaer: They Are All Going To Die!


R. Right or left handed: 
Right


S. Siblings: 
 2 brothers
 


T. Time you wake up: 
7:30 AM





U. Underwear: 
Victoria's Secret stuff :)


V. Vegetables you dislike: 
Salad veggies cause they're uncooked




W. What makes you run late: 
Being ill prepared



X. X-Rays you've had: 
Chest, teeth


Y. Yummy food you make: . 
Apparently lasagna, chicken noodle soup, cake, cookies and other baked stuff


Z. Zoo:
Any that has a Penguin section


A great, big penguin hug to you, Kitty!

6 comments:

JeeZ TrendZ on August 7, 2011 at 2:43 PM said...

Cute! I tagged you for the butterfly award at my blog! check it out at

jeeztrendz.blogspot.com

Nicole on August 7, 2011 at 7:58 PM said...

Oh, cute! Kitty's a total sweetie. *hugs* I love reading these. Drooling for some lasagna and squeeing over the adorable penguin, I love those too!

Libby's Pink Vanity on August 7, 2011 at 8:45 PM said...

@JeeZTrendZ Why thank you! Do check out Kitty's blog too, OK?

@Nicole She is a favorite at the Kitty Vanity. ;P
That penguin just went to perfectly, I had to add her!

JeeZ TrendZ on August 8, 2011 at 11:02 AM said...

sure!

MissMidnightBlue said...

Love reading these. :) Love Kitty, she's such a sweetie. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the penguin Kim! :) I enjoyed filling this out for ya!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates