UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Green: A Color For All Seasons

Friday, August 5, 2011

Green: A Color For All Seasons

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 8/05/2011 06:34:00 PM
Green is a color that shows up in every single season. That's pretty cool. Not important, but cool. :)

This green glitter might be perfect for any season...


Glitter Bomb!! Green Glitter Bomb! 'Diamond Green' is from my huge Kleancolor haul earlier this week.

Let's take a look to see what it looks like on...



This is three coats and one top coat of Color Club's 'Vivid 10.' I liked this just fine without a base color but it wouldn't hurt to have one. I just enjoyed it as is.



Half in, half out of the sunlight. These greenie is sparkly everywhere.


 
Much like the Diamond Fuchsia that I reviewed earlier, this soaks up the top coat like the rain on dirt in a desert. (Maybe where you are right now, in this heat! Phew!!)

'Diamond Green' may visit, again, when in the winter for the Holidays. It would do well at Christmas, no?

5 comments:

Makeup and Mutts on August 5, 2011 at 7:01 PM said...

I was just thinking it'd be nice for Christmas!

jbrobeck on August 6, 2011 at 12:30 AM said...

I love the Green, and I love your new blog layout! Sorry I haven't been around much, miss you!

Unknown on August 6, 2011 at 4:17 AM said...

What a great color!!
I love it!

Libby's Pink Vanity on August 6, 2011 at 8:52 AM said...

@Vintage Makeup I thought so too. And then I thought of the green, plastic grass for Easter baskets. The color does.

@jbrobeck Hey, Girl! Thanks for the compliment. That means a lot to me. :) Hopefully your get time to hang out with the 'gang'!

@rock-or-not It grew on me even more the moment I put on the second coat.

Josephine on August 9, 2011 at 9:49 PM said...

Beautiful polish! Very unique.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates