UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sunday's A to Z about Me; Never Unpolished

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday's A to Z about Me; Never Unpolished

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 8/21/2011 09:53:00 AM
Greetings, dear readers. With this post, I would like to share an 'A to Z of Me' on Zara, who owns Never Unpolished

Zara is starting her first year of college. Along with the excitement and some work of the huge step she is about to take, she is still working on getting in blog posts. 

What I like about her blog is that she gives accurate reviews that I can rely on. Her photos back up her words. And, witty as can be, she is just a fun person to talk with. 

Without further adieu, meet, Zara:
The A-Z of me.

A. Age:

18

B. Bed size:

Twin, soon to be Twin XL (college, here I come!).

C. Chore you hate:

Washing dishes...boring AND bad for your nails. :P

D. Day:

Friday

E. Essential start to your day:

Breakfast - I have never been one of those people who can go without breakfast.

F. Favorite color: 

Umm, all of them? Probably green, purple, or blue, if I absolutely have to pick. It varies daily.

G. Gold or Silver:

Gold

H. Height:

5'3''

I. Instruments: 

Piano and tuba (no, really!). I'd love to be able to play the cello, though.

J. Job title:

Poor soon-to-be college student.

K. Kids: 

HA. No. I love them, but only when I can give them back after a while. ;)

L. Live: 


Yes, I do??

M. Mom’s name:

Vickie

N. Nicknames: 

Zaraptor, Zar-Zar (which I HATE, but it stuck), Z-button (that would be my grandmother), and countless other silly nicknames my mom made up.

O. Overnight hospital stays: 

At least six that I can think of off the top of my head, and probably more.

P. Pet peeve: 


SO many. People saying "the fact is is that" instead of "the fact is that," bad spelling and grammar, endless "um"-ing (which I will admit I am guilty of sometimes, and it kills me)...I could go on.

Q. Quote from a movie: 

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." -The Princess Bride

R. Right or left handed: 

Right, though I do odd things like wear my watch on my right hand, which is apparently the "wrong" hand.

S. Siblings: 
None.

T. Time you wake up: 
Usually 8:00, though that will be changing once school starts again.

U. Underwear: 

Absolutely. :P

V. Vegetables you dislike: 

None of them, really, though brussels sprouts aren't my favorite.

W. What makes you run late: 
Everything, it seems like! :)

X. X-Rays you've had: 

One or two, I think...

Y. Yummy food you make: . 

I make really freaking awesome French toast.

Z. Zoo:

I love the St. Louis Zoo.
 
I'm looking forward to traveling along with Zara, through her blog, as she steps into her first semester of college. And, I know she's sprinkle in some of her insights along the way. Please check out her blog, Never Unpolished, and you'll find an informative and insightful young lady and nail reviews. 

1 comments:

Nicole on August 21, 2011 at 5:52 PM said...

Oh, Zara is a sweetheart and I love reading her blog! Andddd now I want french toast, Zara style. ;) I love reading these, Kim!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates