UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Orly's Fall Color with 'Rock the World'

Friday, August 26, 2011

Orly's Fall Color with 'Rock the World'

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 8/26/2011 07:49:00 PM
I'm gaga over the Fall collections this year. Rich cremes, velvety shimmers and gorgeous glitters. I'm happy but broke. I'm looking good but looking for more work to pay for these pretties.  Ah, I'm not going to complain. Enjoy these with me.

Orly's Mineral FX is one hot Fall collection. I grabbed 'em up! Let me show you why...


Check out 'Rock the World'. Oh, yea!


Velvety, shimmery burgundy purple. I have on three coats here with one topcoat of Nailene's 'Miracle Maker.'


I don't know if anyone else is calling this a duochrome but if I can see burgundy one way and then copper another way...that's my description of a duochrome. This copper flash is what 'Rock the World' does in the shade.
 Now look back at it in the direct sunlight. Back to burgundy.

A closer look and you can see the copper/antique gold micro-glitter in this. And there is a LOT.

I got mine at Ulta, but you can also find this at some Sally's.

I will admit, this did 'Rock the World' for me. I love it. This is one that could be revisited for the Christmas holiday as well, making it more worthwhile to purchase.

Would you like to add this to your Fall wish list?

9 comments:

The Peach on August 26, 2011 at 8:33 PM said...

Oohhh! I like kind of reminds me of some of the Cosmic FX colors. I think that was the name of the collection from last year...

MissMidnightBlue said...

I'm skipping these. they are pretty but, I can do with out. ;) Gotta save for the Halloweens stuff and then the Christmas stuff. ;)

Erika on August 26, 2011 at 9:14 PM said...

Ooo! Pretty. I need a few of the polishes in this collection.

Libby's Pink Vanity on August 26, 2011 at 10:40 PM said...

@Peach Very much like that collection. I'm looking for the stand out in this new collection like 'Space Cadet' did last year.

@MissMidnightBlue I found resistance to be futile. ;)

@Ice Queen You will like them very much!

Beyond Blush on August 26, 2011 at 11:53 PM said...

wow very pretty! Kind of reminds me of OPI's It's MY Year... just a bit :)

g3pinkii on August 27, 2011 at 6:28 AM said...

Enter my international giveaway
http://pinkii-life-g3lakmini.blogspot.com/2011/08/international-makup-bag-giveaway.html

purplegreenpanda on August 27, 2011 at 2:38 PM said...

Nice! Orly's fall offerings are probably my favorite this year.

Libby's Pink Vanity on August 28, 2011 at 2:29 PM said...

@OPI Addict Oh, and It's MY Year is a new one too. I'll look for it to see.

@purplegreenpanda Hi, hon! I so agree with you. I have another one that I'm going to be swatching and it's a 'sleeper' of a beauty.

@Jazzy E It really is breath-taking. :)

Anonymous said...

I read the post and saw the pictures and I had to lemming. *sigh* I'm usually an OPI snob, but this was too good to pass up!

A.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates