UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy...Sally Hansen Halloween Nail Collection at Walgreens 8/23

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Spy...Sally Hansen Halloween Nail Collection at Walgreens 8/23

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 8/23/2011 03:28:00 PM
Bed, Bath & Beyond can get makeup/beauty items before some of the other stores do. That said, I go there to do some merchandising every other week. What's the first thing I check before doing my 'real' work? Yea, that.

However, there wasn't anything to 'spy' today. Rats! So, I stopped by a Walgreens on the way home. I wasn't hopeful, but was trying to find Wet 'n Wild's 'On the Prowl' Halloween collection.
Here's what I did find...
Here we have Sally Hansen's Halloween Hard as Nails collection.


A black, a gray and a purple. See anything you haven't before?


An orange, orangy-red and a chartreuse.

Again, do you see anything new?

I like the display and the colors that are selected to represent a Halloween collection. I'm thinking, though, that I have some very close shades like this already in my collection. Now, if some of them were glow in the dark....I would have got them.

The Wet n Wilds are on their way. I just know it! I'm holding out for those. 

8 comments:

Makeup and Mutts on August 23, 2011 at 4:09 PM said...

The red reminds me of tomatoes! :)

I do have to say that I agree, nothing all that unique.

The Peach on August 23, 2011 at 4:36 PM said...

I haven't seen these yet! Love some of those colors!

Candi on August 23, 2011 at 5:31 PM said...

I too love the colors!
Halloween is my fav. Holiday so I'm thinking of doing the Halloween nails.. maybe a different color for each nail! lol
thanks for the post =)

Nicole on August 23, 2011 at 5:34 PM said...

Oooh. These are pretty but I can pass, thankfully. I've been waiting for Prowl too! This is kind of a teaser display haha!

Libby's Pink Vanity on August 23, 2011 at 7:43 PM said...

@vintage makeup I'm hoping they are saving the winter holidays to bowl us over. *fingers crossed*

@The Peach Today is the first time I saw them. Nice to know the new collections are rolling out.

@Miss.XoXo I love Halloween too. It is, actually, the only holiday I decorate my house for. Doing these as 'skittles' would be cool!

@Nicole I looked at it as a teaser too. I'm sure I'm going to freak out the Wags employees when I snatch up the entire collection whooping like a mad woman all the while. LOL!

MissMidnightBlue said...

Hmmm I think I can pass this one.. I need for Prowl come out NOW!! haha ;)

Libby's Pink Vanity on August 24, 2011 at 8:35 PM said...

@MissMidnightBlue Yes, Ma'am!!

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh! I must stop by my drugstores!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates