UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: In A Trance from Cult Nails' Hypnotic Collection

Friday, August 19, 2011

In A Trance from Cult Nails' Hypnotic Collection

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 8/19/2011 07:53:00 PM
If you pre-ordered your Cult Nail polishes, you are apt to get them very soon! And if you haven't ordered, you better join the Cult Nails cult. :)

The swatch I'm going to show you is one of my very favorite new polish colors to LOVE...
'In A Trance' is one of four new, Fall colors in the Cult Nails Hypnotic collection.

It's a drab olive green with lots and lots of gold shimmer/glitter going on. And why is it a 'drap' green? There is NOT one thing drab about 'In A Trance.' Talk about being 'In A Trance,' this is a stunner. It was interesting that others who saw my nails would notice then, come back for a second, deeper look.

I did not have to take a bazillion photos to capture that gold flicker deep in this olive polish. Inside, outside, sunlight, with a flashlight under my covers, that gold is there.

Maria, the owner of Cult Nails, pours her heart and soul into her polishes. There is not a detail missed. Her goal of creating unique shades that are spot on in trends, is not an easy goal. Yet, she has done it, AGAIN, with the newest Fall collection, 'Hypnotic.' 

You can put yourself into your own Trance, for $10, or get the whole Fall 'Hypnotic' collection, set of four for $40.

You will be seeing my swatches of all these very soon. In the meantime....you are getting sleeeeeepyyyyyy.....


6 comments:

JeeZ TrendZ on August 19, 2011 at 8:43 PM said...

Pretty!

Nicole on August 19, 2011 at 9:59 PM said...

This is a GORGEOUS shade on you Kim! I love your photos of it actually.

Megan Harmeyer on August 19, 2011 at 11:32 PM said...

What an interesting color! I didn't get any of these polishes...soon, though. Soooooon.

Libby's Pink Vanity on August 20, 2011 at 2:40 AM said...

@JeeZ TrendZ Thank you. That it t'is.

@Nicole It wasn't a color I was figuring on liking. But when I first saw it in person, I clutched it to my heart. Thanks for the compliment. It really means a lot to me. :DD

@Megan The entire collection and even core collections are interesting. Living Water stays on my toes week after week.

Playing with Polish on August 20, 2011 at 10:21 AM said...

I really like that! Trance looks really good on you! I haven't picked-up anything for this collection yet, but I might have to.

Anonymous said...

great polish color!

hoping you'll follow back
@CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates