UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: The Voice In My Head Makes Me Do Good Things

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Voice In My Head Makes Me Do Good Things

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 8/30/2011 04:44:00 PM
I have a voice talking to me in my head. It's only there when I'm out of my house, too. And then, only when I'm shopping.

Most of the time, I don't listen to it. It can be such a spoil sport. I'm out for fun! But the voice's favorite word is 'WAIT!' What??? Wait? Don't make me do something I don't wanna do. Stoopid, stoopid voice!

However, just lately...I have been listening to that voice. No longer is it a shy, timid voice. It's gotten...well, rather stern with me.

There you have it; my confession. Today I listened to the voice. The voice was all parental on me. I gave in and did what it told me to do; telling me it was for a 'good cause.' Ugh. Whatever.

 Here's what the voice wanted me to 'WAIT' on...
Yea. These are the new, Halloween Sally Hansen nail strips. And they're stinkin' cute too. I found these at Walgreens, a place were the voice RARELY wins. Hee heee heee!



Oh, I had that white and orange ghostie RIGHT IN MY HAND!! But, noooooo...the voice says 'WAIT!!' What in the hell am I to 'wait' for???? 'Wait for the Wet N Wild Halloween collection. You know you want all of those, don't you?'

Mmmmmmrrrrrrrr...I guess so. But I'm TIRED of waiting! And the voice said 'Didn't you just buy a nice, new camera too?' Wellllll.....OK. *kicks rocks*

Man, this saving crap sucks!

Look what else I found...

See that orange? It's shimmery!!!! So is the teal and the purple!!! 'Wait, Kimberly, wait!!'

Fine. I will wait. But if I don't find the Wet N Wild Halloween collection in ONE WEEK, this 40-something year old toddler is going to have a TANTRUM!!!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Milani has a crackle top coat coming out too?! WOW!

The Peach on August 30, 2011 at 6:48 PM said...

Those Sally Hansen nail stickers are so cute! I can't believe you managed to wait on them! And more crackles! And even an orange! Yes!

Makeup and Mutts on August 30, 2011 at 9:58 PM said...

Haha the picture at the end! :) Hope you can find the WNW ones!

Libby's Pink Vanity on August 30, 2011 at 10:04 PM said...

@kittypolishnbags Since it was a plain ol' black one, that was easy to pass.

@Peach Only the black was crackle. The rest were just very pretty polishes. I think I'll get that orange one though. It would be a good Fall color. :)

@Vintage Makeup Tiaras & Toddlers is a very disturbing reality show. That's why I watch it. ;p

fingers on August 31, 2011 at 6:17 AM said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I'm surprised you found my little corner of the world! I am a new follower now!

Libby's Pink Vanity on August 31, 2011 at 8:42 AM said...

@Fingers Hi! You're welcome and thank you! I found you because you were on the blogroll of someone's blog I read. :)

Swatch And Learn on August 31, 2011 at 11:38 AM said...

Hahaha! Your post made me laugh. :P I can totally related to what you said about hearing that voice in your head. Heh, that statement could be really different if taken out of context.

I'm proud of you for showing self-restraint. When it comes to a lot of things in life, I'm pretty good at it, but polish is my weakness. Must. Try. Extra. Hard. To. Resist. ;)

Libby's Pink Vanity on August 31, 2011 at 7:48 PM said...

@Swatch and Learn Oh, you can take it out of context and it would STILL me in context...for me. ;) Because I have, more than enough, splurged, I'm showing better than usual restraint.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates