UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy...Loreal's HOPE collection at Walgreens

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Spy...Loreal's HOPE collection at Walgreens

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 8/16/2011 09:24:00 PM
Today I visited 4 different Walgreens. My quest is to find the Wet n Wild's 'On the Prowl' collection. I will be relieving some store of their entire collection of 'On the Prowl'.  *evil, sinister laughter*

Here is what I found in two of the stores I visited today...


 
 
This promotion, by Loreal, is to give $1 from each sale, to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. The OCRF was started in 1998, to fund three active research programs . OCRF is the leader in funding the best researchers and cutting-edge research programs to explore, detect and treat ovarian cancer.


 





What an adorable collection. I like that the colors are trendy but not 'out ther'e so almost anyone can like at least one product.

Did you pick up any of these for yourself?

5 comments:

Judy on August 16, 2011 at 9:34 PM said...

I like the eyeshadow palettes - the one on the right catches my eye although I think the one on the left would look better with my skin tone. Great find!!!

Megan Harmeyer on August 16, 2011 at 10:44 PM said...

Those are pretty - and I haven't seen them yet. NM is always at least a few weeks behind others in getting the good stuffs.

purplegreenpanda on August 17, 2011 at 3:26 AM said...

Ooh, agree with Judy, the eyeshadow palette on the right looks cool. I'm really just awful at picking out things that suit my complexion though.

Btw, when you succeed in your quest, will you do a comparison of Cougar Attack and Pumpkin Spice? *bats eyelashes* haha

Makeup and Mutts on August 17, 2011 at 6:13 PM said...

Had no idea about this collection! The quad reminds me of the matte quads by Physician's Formula. :)

Libby's Pink Vanity on August 19, 2011 at 8:00 PM said...

@Judy Yes! The set on the right is very pretty. The colors are much richer in real life.

@Megan When I lived in Santa Fe and Outback Steakhouse didn't serve sweet potatoes...I knew I wasn't in Kansas anymore. Yea, they blamed it on having to truck it up a mountain. Seriously? Hopefully you won't hear that excuse and will find these soon.

@purplegreenpanda Requests are always welcome and yes, that's a great idea. :D Will do!

@Vintage Makeup Now that you mention it, it does remind me of PF. But, something tells me that Loreal's is more pigmented. The entire collection is perfect for picking up makeup to wear until the deep set of Fall. However, I wouldn't hesitate to wear these year round.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates