UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Cinderella's Purse

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cinderella's Purse

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 11/23/2011 04:28:00 PM
Before the pizza gets here (and, Happy Thanksgiving, by the way), I want to show you a super deal I'm proud of finding.

I do shop at Claire's Boutique because they have some cute things and I have to stalk the nail polishes, as well.

However, sometimes I can find the neatest clearance stuff. Like this purse...

 $32 down to $16? Pfft....try a final clearance of $5!!!!

 It's not a big purse,but I love the teal and purple faux reptile skin.

As I was reviewing these photos, I noticed I got a glimpse of the movie poster I have up in my bedroom 'nook' area. When I was in the video retail industry, one of the District Managers remembered that I said 'Ever After' was one of my very favorite movies. He got the poster for me.
If you have seen the movie, you know that Leonardo di Vinci made a drawing of Cinderella. That is an actual drawing. And, that is what I have next to the poster. Ah, see...I do have a romantic side. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates