UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Wet 'n Wild's 24 Carats on Every Finger

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wet 'n Wild's 24 Carats on Every Finger

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 11/10/2011 06:42:00 PM
My favorite Christmas/Holiday nail collection is Wet 'n Wild's Ice Baby. I'm loving these over-the-top glitters.

The first shade from this collection I swatched was 'Diamond in the Rough'. You can click here and read about that. Even looking at my photos, I want to go put that polish back on.

However, there are other shades in this collection that are very high on the 'wow' factor.  Like this one...

Put your sunglasses on before you look at '24 Carats'. Brilliant!! This glitter is one that will keep you fascinated for hours. I found it best not to stare at my nails at stoplights; other drivers seem to not like it.

This bright, gold polish has some interesting stuff going on in it...





Here's what I see going on: this is gold micro-glitter in with copper and gold bar glitter. It is all floating in a clear universe and ready to boldly go right to your nails.

This is 2 coats. I have one coat of Lumos top coat on too.

As gritty and fuzzy as this looks, it wasn't terrible. It wasn't getting hung up in my hair when I was washing it. It didn't snag my blouse either. And what was really, really surprised me is that it didn't take a jack hammer to remove it. It came off with Zoya's Remove+. I had to do a bit more scrubbing but I didn't have to use the foil method. Cheers!!!

It was sad to remove it anyway. I rather liked it quite well.

Here's my fun story for the day...Last year I went to stay with my brother and his family at Christmas. My Dad and sister came in too. Before everyone got up Christmas morning, I snuck down to the family room and put a bag of (chocolate candy) coal on the chairs where everyone sat. Later that morning when everyone was up, my family was looking around saying 'what's this?' I announced that they had ALL been bad and since I didn't have any coal from Santa, then I got all the gifts. Ha ha, they all laughed and they STILL got their gifts.

If you have a friend that likes glitter nail polish, this would make a very cute stocking stuffer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its like you learn my thoughts! You appear to
grasp a lot about this, such as you wrote the book in it
or something. I feel that you could do with some % to force the
message home a little bit, however instead of that, this
is great blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.


my webpage; sbobet online sports live betting review

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates