UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Del Sol's Christmas Polish: Tinsel Toes

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Del Sol's Christmas Polish: Tinsel Toes

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 11/29/2011 05:35:00 PM
This just in...Holiday Del Sol polish!!!
 
 
'Tinsel Toes!' I love it! I visited clients that have businesses out at the airport and this is where there is a Del Sol store. Since I found a Halloween polish and I blogged about it here, I stopped in to see if they had any Christmas polishes.

OK, the novelty is neat but I like the colors a lot. The fun of this brand is to show people that haven't seen it. Kind of like magic!

'Tinsel Toes' is a softened gold that is slightly sparkly and understated. It is not an 'in your face' flashy gold. These photos were taken in the shade.

Now watch it change...

A little more red....
Getting darker and redder...
And here it is a magical golden red. However, it comes off a bit like a salmon color on the nails. It's not so noticeable in real life. However, you can see how it makes my fingers look like the infamous 'lobster fingers' where the contrast between nail color and flesh tone collide.

I was surprised, and I don't know why, that this wasn't more opaque. I have on 2 coats and I just finished there because I knew it would take many more to get it opaque.

So, Del Sol's 'Tinsel Toes' is a more subtle sparkle, and after flashy glitter manis and polishes, it is nice to wear something more demure.

Share with me your thoughts on 'Tinsel Toes.'

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix this
problem. If you have any suggestions, please
share. Appreciate it!

Here is my page -
My webpage -

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates