UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Q Collection Nail Color: Mardi Gras Beads

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Q Collection Nail Color: Mardi Gras Beads

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 2/04/2012 08:09:00 PM
My good friend, Kim, sent me some surprise nail polishes. The.Best.Nail.Mail...


Q Collection Nail Color is totally new to me. They have named this one 'Glitter Multi Colors.' However, I'm thinking 'Mardi Gras Beads'!!

It was around noon when I took these photos so they are so over-saturated with light. Yet, I wanted to show off the sparkle! And I think it looks like a Mardi Gras parade...


'Mardi Gras Beads' is a glitter that probably should be a top coat. However, with the teal, purple and gold colors, I wanted them to show off without any distractions.

I have on 3 coats of this new polish. No top coat used. There is a hint of light blue to the base and it gave an interesting tinge to the look.

If you don't like visible nail lines (VNL), you'll want to use this as a top coat only. But it was quite nice without. Oh, and taking it off wasn't very difficult as the glitter is very small. It came off without a hard scrubbing with Zoya's Remove+.

Kim sent me several 'new to me' nail polish brands. I'm looking forward to sharing them here. Have you found any 'new to you' nail polish brands lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates