UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy...Themed Keyboard Stickers & French Glitz Manicure Set

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Spy...Themed Keyboard Stickers & French Glitz Manicure Set

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 2/09/2012 07:55:00 PM
I do many merchandising jobs for several Walmart and Sam's Club stores. While looking for my project to do, I'll have something pop out the corner of my eye. Well, I've mentioned before what I magpie I am. And though this isn't really makeup related, I have made friends with enough of my readers that I know you'll dig this. I saw this today at a Sam's Club...
I took these photos with my cell phone, so they are not quality, naturally. But I so wanted to share these finds with you. I love the name 'FunKey Board'!!! Cute! These are themed stickers you can put on your computer keyboard.
These glow in the dark...
Perfect for when I stay up in the wee hours of the night reading blogs and hanging out on Twitter.
Libby would pick this one. That is, if they let cats in Sams.
Anyone here not like funky skull and crossbones? Ohhh, I just thought of something...I could mix the pink and the skulls!
Celestial theme and a zebra stripe board.
Can you imagine painting your nails to match? Crazy! I took photos of mostly feminine themes, but if you are a sports lover, they had some of those too. They had ocean, surfing and skateboarding too.

Here's what a completed keyboard looks like...
Sadly, this camera angle and camera don't do these justice. Here's what I don't think I'd like about them, however. One, they are stickers and are apt to come loose. And secondly, I don't think I have the patience to stick all those stickers on!! The investment is under $9. And, I'm not a Sam's Club member.

At Walmart, I found these new kits...
Nailene has come up with a French manicure kit that you can make the tips glittery. Not a new idea, but nice to have all the products in one kit. There are two different nail colors, pink and a light peach shade. I think the price is a good one for all that comes with it.

Having a job that takes me to different places everyday makes me very happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates