UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Jordana Nail Polish Glitter Polish Is All That!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Jordana Nail Polish Glitter Polish Is All That!

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 2/06/2012 07:28:00 PM
If you thought beautiful glitter nail polish melted away with the Winter Holidays, you are in for a big surprise!  Jordana Cosmetics has come out with a mega collection of glitters. How does 24 shades grab ya?!

I found three from this new collection at KMart...

'Fairy Dust' is a perfect name for this pink glitter. I love it! Well, I guess you would have figured that one out. I love, love, love the sparkle. Check out 'Fairy Dust'...
Oh, take me back to the 70's and a funky Elton John outfit!!!
Get ready for some 'Fro Action!'

I couldn't resist putting on 3 coats. You know, more is, sometimes, better....
'Fairy Dust' isn't just glitter. The base color is pink, as well. That helps with wearing it alone rather than just as a top coat.

And if that isn't beautiful enough, here is 'Sequins'...

That bit of teal glitter makes this the 'Rocket Man'...
Goodness! I really like this one...
 

And the glitter love doesn't stop there. I got a blue/green one. This is 'Cosmic'...
Very flamboyant!
Ack! I used to skate at the roller rink to this song while I was junior high.
I wanted 'Cosmic' to be out of this world so, I used a couple of base polishes to see which one I liked best. On my index, I tried 'Skull and GlossBones' from OPI. On my middle finger I used an Icing's polish from a past pastel collection. My ring finger is without any base color.

True to glitter polish's behavior, these were pistols to get off. But, man, are they not fantastic! I am on the hunt for more from this collection. If you want to see all of them, visit my friend 'G' of Nouveau Cheap, she reviewed and swatched them here. There are so many in this collection, she had to have 3 separate posts!

'Fairy Dust', 'Sequins' and 'Cosmic'...how could I not think about Elton John? (Secret about Kimberly...she was in love with him in the '70's!) And have you noticed...Elton was more flamboyant when he was 'in the closet' than when he came out. Why's that?
'Sacrifice' is my all-time favorite Elton John song. What's your favorite?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am no longer positive the place you are getting your info, however great topic.
I must spend a while learning much more or understanding more.

Thank you for magnificent info I used to be on the lookout for this info for my mission.


Review my site - mobile apps Gauteng

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates