UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy...Sally Hansen's Spring Salon Effects and Revlon's Crackle Effects

Monday, February 27, 2012

I Spy...Sally Hansen's Spring Salon Effects and Revlon's Crackle Effects

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 2/27/2012 06:43:00 PM
I just happened to stop by a Walgreens this afternoon after I finished a gig at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I think I was trying to soothe myself because there was nothing new at BB&B. I got my giddy back finding these new things at Wags...

This is the first I have seen of these, so they must be brand new. So new that they didn't even take the time to price them. But I'm sure they are around the $10 price point the others have been.
Cute names! And I'd be all over the 'Not a Peep' if they had been the actual, trademarked Peeps.
 Do these remind you of aprons? Do you even know what an apron is!!
Polka dots; WIN! Every single one of these are dainty and cute. Very feminine and flirty.

Next, I found Revlon's dual end Crackle Effect polish...
I have read about this collection on other nail blogs. However, this is the first time I have seen it in stores.
 Pairing the crackle with a regular polish is not only a cool idea but the price is decent at $8.
Surprisingly, there are several frosts. I wasn't expecting that many. Looks like 4 shades. But I think all the base colors are fun and trendy shades.

The display had samples of the finished look. Then, those silly displays are tipped at just the right angle to look good visually, but to photograph terribly.

While doing a project at Walmart, I found something that took me back to long ago...
Do you remember Lisa Frank products? These go back to the '70's. I remember getting some of these stickers in high school and putting them up in my locker. LOL Things haven't changed. There were just two of these books left. I got them both. Would you like to win one? Leave a comment with your email addy and tell me what you like about today's post. Anyone can win. I'll keep this open til March 4, 8 PM CST.

Will you get any of the Spring LE Salon Effects? How about Revlon's Crackle Effects, or, are you like me and just done with crackles?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates