UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Don't Polish Your Nails at the Theater

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Don't Polish Your Nails at the Theater

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 2/23/2012 07:32:00 PM
There's just a little bit of glee in swatching a polish sent from a friend. Not only do I like the shade of this one, but the bottle is swanky too...

This one doesn't have a particular brand name, unless it is the 'FCC', nor a distinct name, just the '22' on the bottom. The one thing I am sure of is that something happened on the way to the theater...what in the world??!

This is interesting and I am sure it has happened to others; the polish looks blotchy and patchy in the photos. But it didn't look like that in real life. I used 3 coats for this look and no top coat. I am going to give this one another try because it had to be the lighting in the room when I was polishing them that made it look like it was giving great, smooth coverage. I'll have to sit at the sunny window and do this one; not in the dark living room in front of the TV.

Gads! I don't know if I want to go any further with this one. Only my index finger is close to looking OK.

Well, I was going to name this one 'Theater Seats' because it reminds me of the old town theater I used to go to. I'd hate to see what those seats looked like in broad daylight too!

Have you ever had a polish go demonic on you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates