UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: My Evening with Judy from BeautyJudy Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

My Evening with Judy from BeautyJudy Blog

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 9/23/2011 07:24:00 PM
If you ever get the chance to meet up with a fellow blogger, do so! It is a very wonderful experience.

Judy from BeautyJudy blog was in town on vacation and we took this opportunity to have dinner. We enjoyed chicken and dumplings, a yummy 'nom nom' dessert, polish obsessions and afterwards, just fun silliness.

We found a nice employee who was more than happy to snap a photo of the two of us...
We had dinner at the Cracker Barrel where you can always get the best comfort food. Judy and I posed next to the sock monkey costume. And I'm really liking that costume. I wish they made it in an adult size because I'd have no shame being a sock monkey for Halloween.

Judy did find a new hat, though...

And if she had one, I had to have one too...
Hey, this one even matched my purse!!! I look more devilish than wicked.

Judy took an evening out of her Florida vacation to have dinner with me and I am so honored. She's a total sweetheart and we had a grand time. Judy even mentioned that she may be back in Florida soon. And, if not, I hope I get to see her in Vegas next year at Cosmoprof.

Thanks, Judy, for a wonderful evening. Safe travels to you, my friend.

6 comments:

Nicole on September 23, 2011 at 7:52 PM said...

Oh gosh, jealous! I would love to meet you both. Sounds like so much fun!
PS I WANT THAT HAT. ♥

paintedladyfingers on September 23, 2011 at 8:22 PM said...

Sounds like a lovely evening! Judy is fun companion. I adore your tiny hats! xoxo!

Libby's Pink Vanity on September 23, 2011 at 9:53 PM said...

@Nicole It's OK to be jealous! But you are not that far from me, you know. You should have seen all the tiny, cute Halloween hats they had!

@Paintedladyfingers Judy told me that you and I would get along famously. :) You should have seen these red and black gloves they had...OMG! I think I'm going to have to go get a photo of them. Sadly, I really don't have a place I could wear them to.

Makeup and Mutts on September 23, 2011 at 10:59 PM said...

Looks like you had fun!

Loving your hat!! :-p

Libby's Pink Vanity on September 24, 2011 at 8:28 AM said...

@Vintage Makeup You know we did! We adored the little hats. :)

Anonymous said...

I love meeting fellow bloggers. It's been a fun time when I do. I hope to join you both then next year in Cosmoprof!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates