UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: SundayA-Z of Me: I'm Feeling Nail-venturous

Sunday, September 25, 2011

SundayA-Z of Me: I'm Feeling Nail-venturous

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 9/25/2011 04:01:00 PM

 Everyone has heard the deal were we all have a twin somewhere. I've often wondered if this is true for twins...do they have another set out there just like them? Same with triples, quads, etc?
Well, before you go off pondering that, I was tipped off that I had a blog twin. You might find a resemblance when you hop over to I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous. I hope Amy is as delighted to have found me as I am with her.

I'll say it right up front, Amy is the 'pretty' twin. I'm the twin that's older. LOL

Amy's blog has everything I love about reading a nail/beauty blog. Everything! And she responds to her readers; that's a great asset at the vanity. :) Amy is a captivating blogger and you'll find out quickly when you check out her blog.

And with that, I turn the next bit over to Amy of I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous:



The A-Z of me.

A. Age:
26

B. Bed size:
KING!

C. Chore you hate:
No doubt-- it's mopping!

D. Day:
Thursday because it is almost Friday!

E. Essential start to your day:
Coffee!

F. Favorite color: 
Purple, black, and grey! 

G. Gold or Silver:
Silver

H. Height:
5'2

I. Instruments: 
Huh, what are those?

J. Job title:
Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Subject Matter Expert (Crazy title huh?)

K. Kids: 
One day 

L. Live:
Louisiana

M. Mom’s name:
Linda

N. Nicknames: 
Nope, no real way to shorten my already short name (Amy). No other cute little nicknames either.

O. Overnight hospital stays:
Two too many! 

P. Pet peeve: 
In the blogging world: typing in the word verification when I am trying to leave a comment on someone's blog!

In my personal life, I can't stand for anything to touch my face. (Sounds weird, but its true)

Q. Quote from a movie: 
"You talkin' to me?" Robert De Niro in Taxi Driver

R. Right or left handed: 
Right

S. Siblings:
1 brother, 1 sister, and 2 step brothers

T. Time you wake up: 
6am-630am

U. Underwear: 
I like wearing these.

V. Vegetables you dislike: 
I pretty much like all vegetables. I can't think of one that I dislike.

W. What makes you run late: 

Two things:
my dogs not wanting to come back inside after letting them go out for their morning bathroom break

X. X-Rays you've had: 
Do teeth x-ray count?

Y. Yummy food you make: . 
Homemade spaghetti sauce and general tso chicken with fried rice

Z. Zoo:
Animals live here.

Amy's a doll. I told her she was my twin without even saying how and she went along and figured it out. I always thought it would be cool to be a twin. And cooler yet, to have a blogging twin; great minds and all. :) Please do take a look at her blog and enjoy her work.

6 comments:

Makeup and Mutts on September 25, 2011 at 5:07 PM said...

Ohhh I SO hate the word verification too! :-p

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! I love these post!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I am in the process of redesigning my blog layout, so pretty soon I will no longer be your twin. =( I will be sad too. But we still have each other's post to read!

Hair Romance on September 26, 2011 at 4:10 AM said...

love the idea of finding your blog-twin!

Libby's Pink Vanity on September 26, 2011 at 6:37 PM said...

@Vintage Makeup I bet that 'new invention' has got more folks into trouble!!

@imfeelingnail-venturous I'm glad you are a part of the series. And, you are always on my blogroll, no matter what the layout is. :)

@Hair Romance It was really exciting for me. Maybe some might feel threatened or uncomfortable with someone using the same theme. But, I know there is always room for everyone.

MissMidnightBlue said...

Bloggy twins!! Yes I hate the verification thing.. lol but understandable. ;)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates