UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: China Glaze's Westside Warrior is My Hero

Saturday, September 3, 2011

China Glaze's Westside Warrior is My Hero

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 9/03/2011 07:28:00 PM
China Glaze has my heart this Fall with their Metro Collection. I got them all because I liked every one.

I reviewed/swatched 'CG in the City' here and loved how it applied. Then, I chose 'Westside Warrior' next...

Man, I LOVE this green creme!! I have several pieces of clothing this color because it is a shade I can put with almost any other color. A red plum purple looks really great with this shade of green.

I have worn this mani for the past 3 days. I usually swatch every day or at least every other day. But, if I'm in love, I can rock it a lot longer...


I did this in one coat. It did bubble on my thumb. And sadly, I ruined it with a smudge on my middle finger. With an expert hand, someone else would find 'Westside Warrior' a breeze. I have one coat of China Glaze's 'Fast Forward Top Coat' on. And 3 days later, this polish is still shiny. Cremes are hard for me to work with. But I am finding, or rediscovering, that darker cremes, such as 'Westside Warrior' are easier for me than lighter shades of creme.

As always, I'm sorry for the horrible cuticles. They look like Zombie nails. 


China Glaze's 'Westside Warrior' is a Fall winner for me. Do you like the army green polish shades that are dominating the season?

6 comments:

Sarah on September 3, 2011 at 8:05 PM said...

I love these army green colors, but my skin tone doesn't pull them off so well :-/

Anonymous said...

Very great polish! Looks great on your nails. I tend to gravitate to the darker polishes!

MissMidnightBlue said...

I love this green. :)

Binara on September 4, 2011 at 8:07 AM said...

Beautiful color :)

Emily on September 4, 2011 at 10:18 AM said...

I wasn't too big on any of these colors but I love this on you! I'll have to give the collection a second chance.

fingers on September 4, 2011 at 7:01 PM said...

I have this and it's freakin fabulous!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates