UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Forever 21 Jewelry Haul

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Forever 21 Jewelry Haul

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 9/06/2011 08:01:00 PM
It was back to work day. Luckily, I like my work so it wasn't bad. But, I did get to work in a huge mall today. And, what happens when all the work is done? First, I stop into Starbucks and treat myself to a salted caramel hot chocolate. Now, I could have stopped right there and have felt like a lucky duck. But, I don't do much on a restraint level.

This mall has a huge Forever 21 store. I got some cheap new jewelry...



The flower ring just happened to match the top I was wearing today. I didn't get it to match; it just happened.



I took these photos in my car. What can I say, the lighting was great! I liked the dark metal of these two. Plus, I have always had a thing for stars. My first tattoo was a star.

I like them paired up, but don't know if they will be the right length do to that...


And the star theme continues...



What I like about these two is that there is a star in the middle as well.

And last, some gold feathers....


Quite on trend and perfect for Fall.

I got some bracelets, more rings and a few polishes too. Stay tuned for that post.

Can you believe that these necklaces were $1.50 each? I'm not looking to have them as heirlooms; they are just for the season.  Do you like any of these, too?

8 comments:

xo on September 6, 2011 at 8:06 PM said...

I love all of them, great choices.

Makeup and Mutts on September 6, 2011 at 8:27 PM said...

Those rings are sooooo pretty!

Sarah on September 6, 2011 at 9:23 PM said...

I love them...and Forever 21 is great for inexpensive jewelery for the season...definitely my favorite place to go for it!

MissMidnightBlue said...

I love the star necklaces, they are so cute. :)

Stephanie Merlin on September 6, 2011 at 11:28 PM said...

I looooooooooooove that flower ring! I need to make a trip to F21 soon!

Anonymous said...

Awesome haul!

Libby's Pink Vanity on September 7, 2011 at 5:40 PM said...

@Peredita This season seems to have a lot of things I like. Unlike, last spring.

@Vintage Makeup If you like that, wait till you see my next post. ;)

@Sarah I did like a lot of things this time. The one I went to is very organized and doesn't look like a ton of toddlers tore through it. LOL

@MissMidnightBlue You would have been beside yourself with all the star-themed jewelry I saw!

@Stardust Stephanie It is sooo vintage looking. Yes, you do need to do a Forever 21 haul too. :D

@imfeelingnail-venturous Thanks, love!

G. on September 7, 2011 at 8:46 PM said...

LOVE the gold feather necklace. What a fun haul! :) xo

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates