UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: A to Z of Me: Once Bitten

Sunday, September 18, 2011

A to Z of Me: Once Bitten

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 9/18/2011 10:45:00 AM
Sunday's series of A to Z of Me has become popular around the pink vanity. It is fun to share great nail/beauty bloggers, as I know many of us look to find great blogs to follow.

Today's A to Z of Me is on Kari from Once Bitten Blog. If you don't already follow Kari's blog, you'll want to add it to your list of great ones. Kari's skills of sharing swatches goes well beyond just that. Her photos are exquisite and spot on to represent the actual color of the polish. As a puppeteer to life-size dinosaurs, she has had the pleasure of traveling and her stories about that are engaging. So you see, her talents as a nail blogger go much deeper.

Here she shares her A to Z of Me:

The A-Z of me.

A. Age:
37

B. Bed size:
King

C. Chore you hate:
All of them!

D. Day:
Sunday - it's the day my bf always has off work. We sleep in and/or go to brunch - I look forward to this day all week 


E. Essential start to your day:
 Watching the Today Show - my day just doesn't feel right if I can't watch even a small segment.

F. Favorite color: 
I love wearing purple, in clothing, nail polish and my hair but in my house I love lots of green :)

G. Gold or Silver:
Silver

H. Height:
5'9"

I. Instruments: 
5 guitars - I have never played any instruments but my bf is incredibly talented, hence all the guitars

J. Job title:
I am currently 'between gigs' - that's entertainment speak for 'unemployed' - but when I do have a gig, it's as a Puppeteer
K. Kids: 
No thank you - I love kids, I just don't want kids

L. Live:
or Memorex?? (I think I just dated myself with that one)

M. Mom’s name:
Angela

N. Nicknames: 
I've never really had any nicknames but people seem to call me by my first and last names together as if they were one word - kariklein

O. Overnight hospital stays: 
I've had a few

P. Pet peeve: 

All of my peeves can boil down to one thing - lack of courtesy for/to others.  Whether it's not using your turn signal, or not giving a polite wave as I let you in or stop to let you cross, not saying 'thank you' as I hold the door for you etc....

Q. Quote from a movie: 
There's not a word yet for old friends who've just met - Muppet Movie
 
R. Right or left handed: 
Left handed

S. Siblings: 
One sister

T. Time you wake up: 
Being 'between gigs' I can wake up whenever I feel like it - but it's usually between 7 & 9am 

U. Underwear: 
yup and usually in some bright print

V. Vegetables you dislike: 
I like most veggies, but am particular about how they're prepared - I don't like cooked spinach but love spinach dip and in salads - I don't like raw broccoli but will eat it raw ONLY in one particular salad from Sweet Tomatoes - stuff like that

W. What makes you run late: 
Traffic - it's so unpredictable in a tourist and conventioneer heavy city. 

X. X-Rays you've had: 
Pretty much all of them

Y. Yummy food you make: . 
I make a killer homemade Chicken potpie, my spinach dip is ALWAYS requested at potlucks, and just thinking about my French dip sandwiches makes my mouth water

Z. Zoo:
....starts with 'Z' and I love them!

Kari and I live in the same city and we get to have lunch and shop together often. Now that's my kind of friendship! Pop on over to Once Bitten and enjoy her reviews and photos. She pays particular care to attention to detail and she won't let you miss a thing.

5 comments:

OnceBitten on September 18, 2011 at 11:01 AM said...

Aww Thanks, Kimberly!!! xoxo

L on September 18, 2011 at 11:16 AM said...

Cute. I like these interviews.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Love the answers!

Nicole on September 18, 2011 at 3:35 PM said...

Jealous of all you guys living in the same area - I want to be there too! I was lol'ing on the memorex thing. I could hear the commercial in my head.

Megan Harmeyer on September 18, 2011 at 10:22 PM said...

Fun! Great answers. I would love to hook up with some nail bloggers (not like *that*), but other than my bestie, I don't know any in the area.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates